**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How come 6* can’t be refreshed????

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I was responding to the comment about whales. People who were Grinding since it began were still within their own means. It was the same for everyone. If someone came on after the fix was pushed, that's a different case, but I don't see them reinstating the glitch that caused the problem to begin with.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    It’s not the same. When someone was able to utilize a refresh for 10 One hundred plus times this saves them a thousand units. If I want to catch up that same 100 costs me 2000. How is that hard to understand. I’m sure people did this purposely knowing it would be caught eventually and fixed. This gives a huge cushion for many that shouldn’t have been. If the opportunity wasn’t there I’m sure most wouldnt have refreshed as much. Asking for a even playing field for this arena isn’t much to ask. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Got to agree with @GroundedWisdom the guys who are hitting 20m are going to refresh whether it costs them 1000 or 2000. However, if an event starts "broken", I think they should keep it that way until the event finishes. Keep the same playing field. The bug doesn't prevent the arena from being run, so it should stay consistent.

However, I'm not convinced that it will have much impact to the overall outcome considering that we are only talking top 150. The players that are going to nab top 150 surely came out of the gates straight away, doubtful they were ever on the fence about refreshes.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    What difference would 10 Units per Recharge make to the whales? Lol. They're whales. They have the money to spend regardless.

Yep. True. The only thing that would stop them from refreshing is a 50-unit refresh.