**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The choice between 2 god tiers... what would u do?

Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
4* AA r4 or 4* SW r4 + gen awakening gem for 1.
I have 3 t4mysticcc but 0 t4mutantcc
8 mutant stones owned and 9 mystic. 4 generic stones

The choice between 2 god tiers... what would u do? 44 votes

4* Archangel r4
63%
MattyloRomario26vg2782buffajrUndeadProphetwSWeaponXBananaMikeadqqedfyvrJwallace25Sac123_Ravenrob_33TitanPunchbm3eppsAlCapone2727SnaggleJmanbaldyzero7Lt_Magnum_1vinniegainzKenshio 28 votes
4* Scarlet Witch r4
36%
Spity68gatra_hpninexhelixGAM3RGUYnameplasianster34urofsAKTEKxhhxhhhjjjjujjjL1d3rAElitehunterMy_SuperiorLOИEWOLFEspGabrielLaVarBBBVault 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I have only recently started using AA, so I do not know enough about him yet in regards to what level his sig becomes effective.

Scarlet I have as a sig 99 5/50...but she really needs a strong sig level to really shine. She is not one of my AQ/AW champs, she seems to have a rough time there....but she is fantastic in solo content.
  • Options
    Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Solswerd wrote: »
    I have only recently started using AA, so I do not know enough about him yet in regards to what level his sig becomes effective.

Scarlet I have as a sig 99 5/50...but she really needs a strong sig level to really shine. She is not one of my AQ/AW champs, she seems to have a rough time there....but she is fantastic in solo content.

I have completed uncollected, but still need to complete 5.3, 5.4, RTLOL, ROL and LOL. With that said, would one benefit more over the other?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Jdat84 wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

I have completed uncollected, but still need to complete 5.3, 5.4, RTLOL, ROL and LOL. With that said, would one benefit more over the other?

I finished ROL before the giant nerf....so I had "cheat code" Scarlet Witch and could not advise you honestly about effectiveness....she was a Destroyer of Worlds....

I am Uncollected, but have not started 5.3....still 100%ing 5.1-5.2...so I am no help in regards to 5.3 and 5.4

At lower sigs, I think AA would be more effective in RTTL...at least against anything that can be poisoned and bleeds.

I have not played LOL...haven't braved it yet

I have no idea if anything I typed above will be of any help...lol
  • Options
    4* Archangel r4
    Is it funny that someone with an AA profile voted for scarlet witch?
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    4* Archangel r4
    AA
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    4* Archangel r4
    Tough choice but ability accuracy reduction and low-RNG reliant damage is something AA can do. It you play effective enough, you can shutdown ability accuracy. SW needs a high Sig and crit silly. But SW's RNG is not reliable.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    neither use the awakening gem on a champ that need it more and god tier dos not exist, there no such thing.
  • Options
    AnuragsahaAnuragsaha Posts: 37
    4* Archangel r4
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    neither use the awakening gem on a champ that need it more and god tier dos not exist, there no such thing.

Both AA and SW are worthy of Generic Awakening Gem.