**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using Different Class ISO on Champs

I was wondering if it's okay to use different class ISO on champs .. for example skill ISO on a mystic champ , does it affect the PI of the champ ? Or is it just more expensive ?
Replies are welcomed and appreciated :)

Comments

• Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    It's treated as a general ISO then. The only thing you miss out on is the 1.5x multiplier.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's useful for expiring class ISO if you don't want to sell it so it doesn't expire
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I use expiring ISO on different classes all the time. If you can save it I would, it goes much farther than general ISO.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I've stopped caring what color I use,

I've got over 2k sitting in overflow, have to sell like 100-200 a day
  • Options
    So I was just wondering, do most people just use class ISO to level up their champs and just sell the basic ISO? Or do you use both types for leveling up?
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    I used to use class specific. But now since I constantly have over 1K in overflow and not enough characters to level up Im not concerned with it. I either sell it or use it on whomever.

But with a weaker roster its def nice to focus on the specific classes.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It's useful for expiring class ISO if you don't want to sell it so it doesn't expire

Unless you are overflowing in gold, I normally recommend selling ISO that is expiring and using the class-specific ISO even if it is not expiring whenever possible (and you have it). It ends up saving a lot of gold. If you are overflowing in gold and ISO, then of course it doesn't matter much.