**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion is in wrong class in your thinking?

2»

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    MOON NIGHT- depends on cosmic moon
    I also think Green Goblin is in the wrong class. And I say this because in 5.3 you have one quest per class with one boss of that class... except for Green Goblin, who is the boss of the science quest. I think Kabam changed their minds last minute about him.
  • BLACK PANTHER

After seeing the Black Panther movie I would have thought him to be in either Tech for his suit or Science for the "Power of the Black Panther". Either way he should definitely not be skill. That is according to the movie tho, not sure how it works in the comics.
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    BLADE- depend on his scientific powers
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Jean Grey is a mutant. Phoenix is cosmic.

So true
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    BLACK PANTHER

After seeing the Black Panther movie I would have thought him to be in either Tech for his suit or Science for the "Power of the Black Panther". Either way he should definitely not be skill. That is according to the movie tho, not sure how it works in the comics.

He’s learned over 100 martial arts and you don’t think he should be skill? Bruh...
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    None of the above lol
  • Bahamut wrote: »
    BLACK PANTHER

He’s learned over 100 martial arts and you don’t think he should be skill? Bruh...

As i said, I was basing my opinion off the movie and in the movie his skill was questionable at best. Without his suit and the "Power of the Black Panther" he is just a mediocre fighter and miles away from being a Super Hero. I could go on but I don't want to spoil the movie more than I probably already have.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    MOON NIGHT- depends on cosmic moon
    I actually think rocket is the most wrong he should be science because he was made in a science experiment