**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is vision aou worth rank 5?

adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Just wondering what you all think. He's unduped.

Is vision aou worth rank 5? 65 votes

Yes
95%
KpatrixSnakeEyes69SnizzbarGbSarkarAlfa_PigeonLeNoirFaineantNamo10Noob_2yrsstakFinlynndSpity68FrostyNastyEfnNatebuffajrHotCarlosDrenlinThe_GrandmasterwSWeaponXijkkoHazerface 62 votes
No
4%
Willjackson16JoeswimmerMattScott 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Yes
    I use my 5/50 often. Great anywhere in game
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Just a bit more info - this would be my first rank 5.
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Yes
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »

He's bleed/poison immune, good for AQ/AW, he has power drain and heal block on sp's and converts power burnt into direct damage
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »

Then definitely.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Power control is one of the most important entity in the game. More so if you are new and this being 1st r5. It gives you control over the fight. Plus the dual immunities. And this being exclusive 4 star, no 5 star vision. Nothing better. Go for it mate. Hope yours is duped too. Good luck
  • Options
    AnuragsahaAnuragsaha Posts: 37
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Power control is one of the most important entity in the game. More so if you are new and this being 1st r5. It gives you control over the fight. Plus the dual immunities. And this being exclusive 4 star, no 5 star vision. Nothing better. Go for it mate. Hope yours is duped too. Good luck

wow! we share the same name. nice!!
  • Options
    Anuragsaha wrote: »

wow! we share the same name. nice!!

That's a nice coincidence 😀
  • Options
    AnuragsahaAnuragsaha Posts: 37

wow! we share the same name. nice!
  • Options
    Anuragsaha wrote: »

wow! we share the same name. nice!

Maybe we can connect in game. Instead of here. Are you the one with r2 5 star green Goblin on your profile and level 45?
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Yes
    Vision is one of the top tech champs and has a great synergy with SW as well. Definitely worth th rank up