**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No response from kabam regarding the Massive drop in AW points

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
we had a rating of almost 1900 and after winning war last night our rating fell down to 1500. Our leader got a response saying we found someone was hacking. After that nothing. No help from kabam disclosing info on who they caught hacking so that they will be kicked asap from the alliance. But what if no one was hacking????? wouldn't it be a mistake from kabam itself. I've been in my current alliance for over a year and most of us haven't left the ally as well. Either kabam send a message to the leader of the stating who they caught hacking or give an immediate formal response. This type of idiocy is not helping either of the parties.

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    actually we had to send a message then only we got a reply.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Typically they wouldn't send a Message to the Leader because they don't discuss actions taken. I don't have all the information, but it sounds like someone was caught cheating, and their response, at least in part, was to remove War Rating. Which can happen if a Member is hacking.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Typically they wouldn't send a Message to the Leader because they don't discuss actions taken. I don't have all the information, but it sounds like someone was caught cheating, and their response, at least in part, was to remove War Rating. Which can happen if a Member is hacking.

If what OP is saying is true Kabam should let the leader know who was cheating. Doubt the guilty member will confess so that alliance can continue to run war. Now they can’t start war and face another drop.
    They won't do that. They don't break privacy when dealing with things like that.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    IF someone was hacking they are already banned by now. Check who didn’t log since that happened and kick them.

They sometimes ban people who didn’t even do anything so if someone did actually hack they are banned for sure.
    We took a massive drop it hurt us a lot. They took about 1 mil points from our AW wins. And yes we're looking into who got a ban. But because of 1 guy 29 other players have to face unnecessary consequences and Kabam can reduce it or even just give mail to say who got a ban but no screw their loyal players. Who cares anyway as long as they get paid in potions revives and boosts who cares. That YouTube guy clearly violated the tos and Kabam does nothing to that guy. But loyal players who did nothing screw em like usual.
    They won't do that. They don't break privacy when dealing with things like that.

how can u even believe in a company when they themselves won't give bans to players who break tos.
  • We had the same thing happening and checking who isn’t active doesn’t work, because they didn’t ban anyone so there is no way to tell who was cheating IF they were cheating... because now we have doubts that they messed up somewhere
    Tomichiwar wrote: »
    We had the same thing happening and checking who isn’t active doesn’t work, because they didn’t ban anyone so there is no way to tell who was cheating IF they were cheating... because now we have doubts that they messed up somewhere
    Tomichiwar wrote: »
    We had the same thing happening and checking who isn’t active doesn’t work, because they didn’t ban anyone so there is no way to tell who was cheating IF they were cheating... because now we have doubts that they messed up somewhere

same here man. Can't really say. About 25 members currently in my ally have been with us for over a year. Seems like they messed up big time and want to cover it as usual otherwise we would've got an official statement.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    "Our leader got a response saying we found someone was hacking."
    Sure that's what was said? Wasn't "violating tos"?
    Otherwise I'm not sure why you assumed it has anything to do with "hacking"
    IF someone was hacking they are already banned by now. Check who didn’t log since that happened and kick them.

They sometimes ban people who didn’t even do anything so if someone did actually hack they are banned for sure.

all 30 of our members have their accounts up and running. So we don't know who it was. As I already said most of us have been in the alliance for over a year and in the family since forever.
    You mentioned hacking. The response said cheating. That could entail anything from using a Mod to Account Sharing.
    Not that it will receive much response. They don't discuss actions on Accounts on the Forum, and posting about responses from Support is not allowed.
    Bottom line is, they wouldn't have removed Rating without reason. These things are not done lightly. Which means one or more Players were breaking the rules. If your Alliance has been together that long, it can't be that much of a surprise.
    You mentioned hacking. The response said cheating. That could entail anything from using a Mod to Account Sharing.
    Not that it will receive much response. They don't discuss actions on Accounts on the Forum, and posting about responses from Support is not allowed.
    Bottom line is, they wouldn't have removed Rating without reason. These things are not done lightly. Which means one or more Players were breaking the rules. If your Alliance has been together that long, it can't be that much of a surprise.

what are you trying to imply???? so hacking is not cheating you mean. Using a mod is not a hack at all????
    What I said is there is more than one way to cheat. Piloting/Sharing is also cheating. I don't know the details. I'm not implying anything. I'm saying hacking is only one form of breaking the rules.
This discussion has been closed.