**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine regeneration

2»

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    On a friends profile, I have gotten Guillotine to steal about 5k health at times.

Either being a troll trying to stir up drama for a subject many are very strong against or thinks they will not get in trouble and mocking not only the tos but everyone who plays honestly and the mods.
    Someone please make an example here!!!

I'm not doing any of that. Trolling, mods, cheats. 😕
    I don't understand why your so pissed off lol
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    ArmyBrat wrote: »
    On a friends profile, I have gotten Guillotine to steal about 5k health at times.

Is that account sharing? ;)

I don't think it is account sharing unless you physically log on into their account.

How would you PHYSICALLY log on into a DIGITAL account? o.O
    Cihag wrote: »
    ArmyBrat wrote: »

Is that account sharing? ;)

I don't think it is account sharing unless you physically log on into their account.

How would you PHYSICALLY log on into a DIGITAL account? o.O

I meant log in from your device with their email account
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    MattScott wrote: »
    Spera wrote: »
    It's 10% chance to hp steal 50% dmg done for every 4 souls

So 8 souls is 20% chance. I would sure hope any fight you did never dropped below 4.

No chance stays the same the amount you recover increases. If you are lucky and heal on a crit late in a fight you can go back to 100% health.

Either being a troll trying to stir up drama for a subject many are very strong against or thinks they will not get in trouble and mocking not only the tos but everyone who plays honestly and the mods.
    Someone please make an example here!!!

I'm not doing any of that. Trolling, mods, cheats. 😕
    I don't understand why your so pissed off lol

you openly admitted to playing on a friends account which is a clear violation of the tos. I don't know you and I dont care to know you. All I care about is bringing the fun back to a game that used to be fun instead of more and more people thinking that since kabam doesnt do jack about anything unless it affects there profits the entire honest and legit player base is cheated out of what they work hard for and spend countless hours for.

This is my actual reaction to what you just said.
    d036spggmnt8.png
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Lol... this is good to know since I duped my 4* Gulli last night.
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Lol... this is good to know since I duped my 4* Gulli last night.

Awesome! She'll be really good for... A lot of things lol