**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

SA Rewards...LATE AGAIN?!? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    SA has been over almost 6 hrs and my alliance still haven’t gotten rewards? Anyone else ever have this happen in the past?
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    You know, maybe instead of cluttering the forums with yet another delayed SA rewards post maybe you could complain on one of the posts already made 😂
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    Been late the last couple of weeks. Would be nice to get acknowledgement from kabam on this issue though.
  • None here
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    GivMeABeer wrote: »
    SA has been over almost 6 hrs and my alliance still haven’t gotten rewards? Anyone else ever have this happen in the past?

It's been happening frequently lately, there has been numerous threads and posts about it over the last few weeks and sometimes it's been dealyed for well over 6 hrs.

Not sure what's been going on and they haven't really explained it yet either why this and other rewards keep getting delayed.
  • EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    Me and my alliance members still didn't receive Summoner Advancement rewards 🤔
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Same here
  • Vengeful_b0yVengeful_b0y Posts: 16
    Hey all
    Just wait, the rewards will come around
    "Better late than never" right?
  • We got them just now.. chk ur inbox
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    Mine are still not in.
    Still not in here.
    Still not in here.

Guess that was merged lol. My bad.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Just got mine not to long ago
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious where are our SA rewards?
  • Ye our SA rewards weren’t distributed either :/ and it’s 10:55 pm where I’m at
    They're still not in. I know they'll get them out, but I'm running out of patience. Lol
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    it's become an habit now.. 🤣
  • No sa why?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,622 ★★★★★
    I do this at work*

Turn up a couple of minutes late for while then slowly stretch the time out when you arrive because eventually everyone expects me to be late so no one really cares anymore, meanwhile, 27 extra minutes shuteye, oh yeah...

*not really, I loath tardiness which is why this gives me the essaitch one tees.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I STILL have yet to receive SA rewards... It's 2:21am now
  • Eelnats1Eelnats1 Posts: 66
    @kebammiike. any word on sa rewards my friend?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    I mean even if it's 3-4 hours after the event finishes, no need to panic. We all know they will eventually come.

Same with AQ and arena at times, too much panic over something that will be delivered, even if a little late
  • CodyStark86CodyStark86 Posts: 19
    My greetings kabam!

I know that you do not have a Hungarian moderator so I'm writing English.
    This is a very small problem, but it is already a huge problem that we did not receive a reward yet.
    this is not why we play with my companions.
    it would be nice to have a solution in this case
    Thank you for your answer.
  • HammerGod3HammerGod3 Posts: 43
    Agreed. 14 hours and I’m still waiting
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    It was to come out way earlier but I've been waiting for 10 hours but still don't have
This discussion has been closed.