**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 4* Champ to Awaken?

Daredevi1Fan7Daredevi1Fan7 Posts: 51
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Which 4 star champion should I awaken with my general awakening gem?

Or should I wait for someone better?

Which 4* Champ to Awaken? 34 votes

Ghostrider
17%
Vladislas22TheMageHunterSwapnil_Verma0031_ASDF_Jbsavage2018JNuclear 6 votes
Scarlet Witch
67%
CELEZEAlfa_PigeonAjavedErza_ScarletbuffajrMagrailothosRavenrob_33ShinyMew2SKK65SuperSam57vinniegainzBaseballguy711Drewbe14DingaloMorgothMelkorExspellies133Cloud99999ElitehunterkillllaxdicekaySC08 23 votes
Daredevil (Classic)
5%
Foxhero007LaVarBBB 2 votes
Vision (Age of Ultron)
8%
Jdat84JayProngsJohnny_sinss1 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    If it makes any difference, my other main 4* champs are:

Dr. Voodoo (duped)
    Cable (duped)
    Drax (unduped)
    Spidey Miles Morales (unduped)
  • Options
    Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    edited February 2018
    Vision (Age of Ultron)
    Sw if u have a lot of sig stones to flush into her. Chances r that u dont seeing that u have dr voodoo. With that said, prob vision aou. He will add extra class diversity to ur team and is a great immunity champ with power control. GR doesnt need to be awakened to be awesome. DDC if u need help avoiding projectiles/beams.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wait for someone better .....

Among your list, SW needs to be awaken and high sig level to be super awesome (still great but high sig is very important)

However, none of them worth your GENERIC AWAKENING GEM.

Just in case you wonder, I do have all the 4 u listed as my 4* champs. I also have a GENERIC awakening 4* gems still in my inventory, unused.

1) 4* SW
    ... I love her sooooo much (till illogical) that I actually R5/50 her even when she was undupped for months! However, while waiting, I have collected >100 mystic sig stones. One day I dupped her from crystal, I sig99 her right away. Before that she is good, now she is super awesome.

2) 4* GR
    ... he is good (much greater if trinity synergy). He is still good undupped. Mine still undupped, currently R3. Wanted to R5 him but I need to spend my T4b and T1a for multiple 5* ranking and running out for the moment. He will be soon R5, will wait to dup him from crystal.

3) 4* Daredevil Classic
    ... R3/30 for arena purpose, dupped, no plan to rank up further for now, not worth using generic or class awakening gem, I reckon

4) 4* Vision AoU
    ... I use him regularly too, currently R4/40, dupped from crystal. I actually R4 him before dup. I want to R5 him, but I struggle to get enough TECH T4cc (I got alot of Cosmics and SKills, but the least in TECH). I R5 my Ultron, next in line is to R5 my Starky, before Vision gets his turn (loooooong wait), then after that Yondu, then Doc Oc, then SL, GG, then Nebula and so on. They can wait long long looking at the rate I collect the TECH T4cc. Again, I won't use Generic awakening gem on any of them. I may use it for Starky, but I'm lucky to dup him not too long after I got him from arena grinding

So I'm still saving my generic awakening gem for either 4* Blade (not yet getting), or 4* Voodoo (not yet getting), or 4* Void (not yet getting), or 4* Hulk Ragnarok (not yet getting). Don't plan to use it on anyone else for now ....
  • Options
    I just opened a 4* Morningstar. Where does she rank with the above champs?