**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion NERF

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Wrong place sorry plz delete

Hyperion NERF 39 votes

KILL HIM
7%
NebulaAsukiraDewCamacho 3 votes
I need him…
35%
Lloyd_NabbitRotmgmoddyAlfa_PigeonJatxondoDonaldJTrump69MatthewCSanchezHell_GoliathWolvwarbiciobobojordo128KromestoneWarofGodsAlCapone2727Ethanb 14 votes
Eh a few minor reductions would be nice
17%
Spidey076LewisTheLlamaUndeadProphetwolfTayTay_1063Mr_OtterAblakzsiraf 7 votes
How about a down side or 2
2%
Golden_Guardian 1 vote
Bring back the old gods
35%
OngellFuzzylumpsHaji_Saabdevil_jeffHulk_77IcthalianCRE4TORNikskiniDK1825KlastershtormOnassys1Animesh_95SKOutsiderFEARLESSGHOST 14 votes

Comments

• KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    I need him…
    You guys should leave the dude alone... In the hands of AI, he can be beat easily... So I don't know what the fuss about him is.... We have few left god tier champs so you guys should let him be.. I don't have him yet but am so looking forward to getting him
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Can we have a thread about this every day?
  • MacMac Posts: 8
    You just have to learn how to fight him, bait his S1, and don't hit him too much so that he gets close to S3, so you have to give him time to use his specials, takes a little more patience than most fights, but isn't too hard.
    If they nerf every good champ there will be no fun left in the game.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Get a life guys this nerf BS is just rediculas! You are the ones that destroy the heros learn skill and there would be no need to nerf them!!!
    Focus on the real needs of the game to fix bugs and contend, this whole nerf thing makes you look rediculas!
    I agree 100% with Mac!
    You newbie players really need to learn the game before u start calling for nerfs!
    Not every hero can be the same or this game would just die out !
    use some common sense when you make posts like this, not sure where your thought process is!
    And believe me I have many top alliances that would back me up 100%!!!!
  • I need him…
    You newbie players really need to learn the game before u start calling for nerfs!

Exactly
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    Bring back the old gods
    Mac wrote: »
    You just have to learn how to fight him, bait his S1, and don't hit him too much so that he gets close to S3, so you have to give him time to use his specials, takes a little more patience than most fights, but isn't too hard.
    If they nerf every good champ there will be no fun left in the game.

ever fought a hyperion in AQ that doesn't react to baiting? and his power surges is so fast that it just built up to LVL 3 in a matter of seconds? can kabam in anyway nerf that freaking Hyperion in AQ higher tier map but don't touch our champ? Anyway, it won't be long that Hyperion stays this way.. look at that crippled DS now.. he used to be stronger than Hyperion in many ways
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    All the talk about hyperion being hard to kill, so I raise a question: is he that good in offense? In the current mystic war he feed MD like crazy and I think a champ that can regen bunch of health reliable is more suited in aq.
  • JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    Please people, stop complaining. Just stop.
  • GrimJackGrimJack Posts: 10
    You know there are L3 reduce damage boosts that Kabam sells in the store for just this kind of occasion if you're really having trouble vs Hyperion.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Stop making biased polls with horrible options.
  • Murd3R_KiTT3nMurd3R_KiTT3n Posts: 20
    Ppl need to stop with this.. This champ needs to be nerfed this champ needs to be buffed.. Just cause you either don't know how to play or maybe don't have a champ doesn't mean a champ needs to be nerfed
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Hyperion has overpowered. That's a fact. He needs to get nerfed.

End of discussion.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    6dw3ymd7163j.png

THIS is my roster! I have a lot of "dirty champs" but COME ON! Hyperion at his peak has nearly 275% the attack of ANY champion with passive effects and 15x Physical defense (compared to armor)!

The only reason we allow HULK to have the kind of attack he does is because he has to play a razor's edge on death's door

The DUCK can only reduce Physical resistance and Armor enough to have an equivalent 48% more attack and SL needs concentration and skill to use properly and can get shot down as he has normal defenses!
    Use your voodoo and sp2 and u won't have any issues with power gain come on man learn how to play the game first before talking about hero nerf!!!!