Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

5* roster

This post is purely based on my own experience with the 5* hero crystals. This is not an attack against the way Kabam made the crystal system functions, but more my dissatisfaction with it. I started my account a few months after the game first released. Yet despite the long term commitment to this game I find myself unable to progress purely because I am unable to get my hands on any decent champs. After opening 12 5* crystals, I have pulled 2 mid-range tiered champs, and 7 bottom tier champs, of which I have dupped 3.
This is incredibly frustrating for a player, not just because we want the best champs, but mainly it prevents us from advancing in the game. I know that Kabam will do nothing to change this as it is a core concept of their game and a huge source of revenue for them, but all I will say is that this is how you lose devoted fans of your game.

Comments