**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Delayed Chat [Under Investigation - Merged Threads]

Comments

• How can I chat
  • I am not able to chat with my friends for a while and also my ally I type the text and press send button but the text is not delivered to my friends and ally
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    And still on going, you type something in but you can't see it or it gets dealyed which forces you to swipe it closed to see if it went through or not.

Also sometimes it will just censor everything for no reason words it really shouldn't be censoring which is a ongoing proben as far back as June of last year with no sign of improvement even after you said you'll look into.

These really shouldn't be to hard to and it's still on going after your fix which boggles my mind
  • RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61
    Hi Fellas,
    Any word on the fix for the chat window lag?
    Its awful and mid fight my game logs off frequently and yes my device is up to date.
    Any information would be appreciated.
    Thxs
  • Any updates on chat guys? The lag is ridiculous. I have to shut the game down every time to receive new messages
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Why is this still happening? I have to log off and then log back in to see what ive posted or what others have. Bugs continue to become more frequent the more this game progresses
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Kabam FIX THIS!!
  • Same issue here. It's happening to my whole alliance. Very frustrating!
  • ManuvjManuvj Posts: 18
    Chatroom is working weird. When we type any message it won't display at once, we have to restart the application to see it.
  • RatnadipRatnadip Posts: 34
    Alliance chat is not working properly whenever I wrote something it never appeares on screen immediately.i need to close the game and restart then message appears.Chat is completely broken
  • Hey gang, wanted let you all know that we are still looking into this. As soon as we have an update for everyone, we will post it here. Thank you for continuing to provide info on this issue and for your patience while we work to resolve it.
  • All 30 players in my Alliance are having this issue with chat. Having a hard time communicating during Alliance quest and war
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    This just started happening to me yesterday. I post something in game chat but I can't see it. However, alliance mates are confirming that my message is visible. So it's weird that it's only not visible to me.

Also noticed that when I join war or AQ, my activity is not in the chat log. No mention of me joining or removing nodes. Same goes for ranking champs. I don't see my own activity on the alliance main page. I assume, like the chat messages, these activities are visible to everyone but me.
  • All forms of Chat haven’t improved at all in over a week...how does this issue continually occur, as this recent incident isn’t the first, nor will it be the last, after weekly Server Maintenances, yet money purchases ALWAYS function without delay or disturbances?
    Still facing the issue with chatroom on S7 edge. When will it going to be fixed ?
    I am not as regular as others still it is very irritating for me to play. This need to be high Prioritise.
  • ShackShack Posts: 17
    Yes it is still happining. Chat is not working/updating. Normally I have to restart the game to see new chats or something I posted. Sometimes it does not even show. Global is working though. Samsung Galaxy S7
  • Still can't chat.. samsung galaxy s8.. very annoying to exit the game and restart it just to get chats..
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 76
    Still happening in friends chat, have to reboot game every time to see messages. Hopefully fixed for next update
  • It's the 11th March and issues are still frustratingly obvious as these good people have said it makes recruiting, communication in AW/AQ impossible especially with new players needing directional input.
    Highlighting these frustrations is paramount to getting this issue resolved it's now been 3 weeks since intial concern..
    we pour enough money into the game (personally) to warrant some sort of addressing of this stressful issue..
  • Jordan I have no idea what this hypothetical hypothesis has to do with communicating during an Aw/AQ or even an lol..
    as for the Loki synergy I've drawn a blank..
    yes you are right though if people didn't enjoy the game as much because it is a social media hub too then yes they would stop playing and not spend money..
  • Blev1Blev1 Posts: 144
    Having chat issues on iPhone se. Have to log out and back in to see current chat
  • Also having issues here, especially considering we are also trying to recruit!