**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena participation

Something weird I noticed in the rewards for the last arena. I did the 5 star arena and put in 4.5 million. Checked my rank and it said 11.000 something. So I got the rewards and I was in the 31-60% bracket. So that means there were at most 36.000 players.

In the 4 star basic arena I did 800k points and was rank 57.000 something. I placed 27-45% so that's at least 127k players.

Seems weird that so little play 5 star arena.

Doesn't add up.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    I guess you're assuming everyone spreads out and does multiple arenas. And some do, and sometimes that is a good idea. But I should point out that if you focused all your attention on the 5* arena, you probably would have ended up in the 11%-30% bracket and doubled your 5* shard rank rewards. So, maybe not so weird that many people focus on one or the other.

I think a lot of people are just scared of the 5* arena, thinking they need to put up absurd numbers just to get anything. But a tiny bit more than what you did generally gets 1000 5* shards and 100 6* shards. Not bad.
  • Scarn3Scarn3 Posts: 3
    Two thoughts:
    First, remember the refresh time on 5*s. For free to play players, that limits the number of uses we'll get out of those champs. So we have to choose between the two featured arenas. If half go to 4* and half to 5* you wind up with a lot less than in basic for either.

Second, similar to DNA's reply, early to mid-game players may not have the 5* roster to do much in either featured arena, so they focus on basic. Which has the most attainable rank rewards.