**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

should i get Sentinel in marvel insider as 4 or 3 star crystal

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
Marvel Insider now has some rewards that are more point-expensive than previous reward packages.

wqhae3h6wjao.png

The Sentinel Package has an "Ultimate Sentinel Crystal" instead of the typical 3* champion that comes in this bundle

mlvqubg3cvuc.png

04q3snq856r9.png

should i get him and why

what tire is he

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    what tire is he

Rubber, like all tires

Lol jk. I say he’s on the higher end of Demigod tier
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    There is no guarantee of a 4 star. Just be aware.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    There is no guarantee of a 4 star. Just be aware.

QFT
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Lets see some other comments
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    It's the first offer to offer a shot at a 4* (should be like 20% or so chance) and it is the first offer to have Tier 4 Basic Fragments and Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals.

So... the question is why wouldn't you spend you points on it since it is by far the best offer that has ever been on there? ;)
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    My apprehension comes from having 230k points, but also because we dont know what the futute holds. There are plenty of what ifs. It take quite a few monts to build 230k
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Just bear in mind, you could get a 3* ant man from the ultimate crystal. At least with the sentinel offer you'll get a cool, new demigod character.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Jdat84 wrote: »
    My apprehension comes from having 230k points, but also because we dont know what the futute holds. There are plenty of what ifs. It take quite a few monts to build 230k

Then wait to see the next offer. You don't have to spend the points now and offers overlap for about a week or more (so you will be able to see the new future offer while still being able to chose the Sentinel offer... honestly it is what I usually do, though this time I just went for Sentinel).