**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystals Mystery..

gc1dju56rb70.png

I've Been playing for like 2 years.. And I haven't got a Single offer like this.. Where I can buy Crystal From Units.. I've seen a lot of YouTuber buying them and opening... But I never get these kinda Offer... Why so??

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    You uncollected Mate? If so,normal.Thats supposed to be there.
    If not,What?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you can’t open grand master crystals whether they are the regular ones or featured them you haven’t become uncollected. You need to complete act 5 chapter to get those to show up on your account
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    LOИEWOLF wrote: »
    gc1dju56rb70.png

I've Been playing for like 2 years.. And I haven't got a Single offer like this.. Where I can buy Crystal From Units.. I've seen a lot of YouTuber buying them and opening... But I never get these kinda Offer... Why so??

Could be a glitch if you are not uncollected (have you beat the collector in act 5?). If you have not beaten The Collector in Act 5 then it is a glitch (and one that has happened before).
  • Options
    LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Ohhh Got It... Thanks Mate
    chev327fox wrote: »
    gc1dju56rb70.png

Could be a glitch if you are not uncollected (have you beat the collector in act 5?). If you have not beaten The Collector in Act 5 then it is a glitch (and one that has happened before).
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If you can’t open grand master crystals whether they are the regular ones or featured them you haven’t become uncollected. You need to complete act 5 chapter to get those to show up on your account
    If not,What?

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    gc1dju56rb70.png

If not,What?

So.... have you beaten Act 5 Collector?
  • Options
    LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    gc1dju56rb70.png

If not,What?

So.... have you beaten Act 5 Collector?

I'm At 5.2.4, It's pretty Tough.. 😂