Options

Crystals Mystery..

gc1dju56rb70.png

I've Been playing for like 2 years.. And I haven't got a Single offer like this.. Where I can buy Crystal From Units.. I've seen a lot of YouTuber buying them and opening... But I never get these kinda Offer... Why so??

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    You uncollected Mate? If so,normal.Thats supposed to be there.
    If not,What?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you can’t open grand master crystals whether they are the regular ones or featured them you haven’t become uncollected. You need to complete act 5 chapter to get those to show up on your account
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    LOИEWOLF wrote: »
    gc1dju56rb70.png

I've Been playing for like 2 years.. And I haven't got a Single offer like this.. Where I can buy Crystal From Units.. I've seen a lot of YouTuber buying them and opening... But I never get these kinda Offer... Why so??

Could be a glitch if you are not uncollected (have you beat the collector in act 5?). If you have not beaten The Collector in Act 5 then it is a glitch (and one that has happened before).
  • Options
    LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Ohhh Got It... Thanks Mate
    chev327fox wrote: »
    gc1dju56rb70.png

Could be a glitch if you are not uncollected (have you beat the collector in act 5?). If you have not beaten The Collector in Act 5 then it is a glitch (and one that has happened before).
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If you can’t open grand master crystals whether they are the regular ones or featured them you haven’t become uncollected. You need to complete act 5 chapter to get those to show up on your account
    If not,What?

• Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    gc1dju56rb70.png

If not,What?

So.... have you beaten Act 5 Collector?
  • Options
    LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    gc1dju56rb70.png

If not,What?

So.... have you beaten Act 5 Collector?

I'm At 5.2.4, It's pretty Tough.. 😂