**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

teams using mods in aw

we are currently playing a team who on paper is much weaker than us and normally our defense does very well even vs strong competitors but the team we are playing against now has 0 deaths and is completely wrecking our defense with barely any health lost. is it possible for teams to use mods in aw to make it an easy win for them?

Comments

• Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    well ive never seen a team this skilled before. ever
  • Options
    WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Alot use mods, and depends if they have the Trinity
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    they are using stuff like a 4* ultron to one shot a immune 4* duped modok miniboss with barely any health loss
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Don't always compare alliance rating in AW attack/defense..There are some alliances that sell all their 2*s and 3*s to increase their roster thus giving them a lower rating but increases their 4s/5s...

If they beat a duped MODOK boss with a 3* then I'd say cheating, but some players just have skill...
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    There are many cases of such threads, that if I recalled correctly, Kabam mods will also tell you the same, i.e. maybe you just came across some very skilled or skillful players. However, if you really think they are cheating, you are advised to file a ticket to report that to Kabam, for them to investigate further, however everything will be protect by their privacy & confidentiality policy. Good luck and all the best!
  • Options
    Record the fights where you can also showing health of champs and nodes Kabam will take a video from you if u do a report
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    This will be deleted but I wanted to point out there seem to be a number of new MODs available to users. One such Mod which has been discussed outside of forums, allows a user to remove the nodes current boost or buffs. Basically making all the fights arena fights. Some think this is a better mod as the champs can still take hit damage and are not killing opponents with 1 punch. They have actually been doing a decent job of catching these, however the 7 day ban is laughable and a non-deterent. It's only because it does not cost them money in LOL or end game content. Not to mention it make people push harder. This is why some are suggesting they are being so light on the punishments.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

As mentioned above, if you suspect a player or alliance of cheating please open a report with as many details as possible using this form. From there the team can investigate and take action if it is deemed appropriate. But keep in mind we will not discuss actions taken on accounts publicly or with third parties.
This discussion has been closed.