**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq Map 5 debuff immune opponent's lane bug info

Our Alliance just start playing map5 in aq 2 days before to get experience.from both 2 days in debuff immunity lane my champs just look like not in control of mine.
The thing happen are champ are not in mine control.when i dash back either they sometimes did not move or they dash back short. same in dashing forward all combo are having in standing in one place.combo stop after 2 or 3 hit.it result is my 2 champ ko both days.the conclusion is all my champ are out of my control
I used ghost rider,Wolverine and ultron both days.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I use Wolverine for that whole path and have not experienced a problem. However, I have heard of problems in general where auto-fight kicks in for no reason.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    edited June 2017
    Yeah due to it my 2 champ ko
  • TermanioTermanio Posts: 17
    It happens to me yesterday as well normally I have no issues but my wolvie and SW got fried kabam has gone downhill since netmarble took them over
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    I run immunity on Map 5 most of the time in my BG since S4 started, and I haven't seen this problem myself. I have seen maybe a couple instances of my champs not dashing back when I think I have dashed back, but it isn't isolated to the immunity nodes in Map 5.

One of the things I'm beginning to wonder is if the controls aren't identical to how they were, say, pre-12. I'm beginning to have the gut feeling that the controls are less responsive the farther your fingers are from the center of each half of the screen, if that makes sense. It is as if the center of the left half of the screen and the right side are more sensitive and quicker responding, and the farther your finger is from that spot when you attempt to block or swipe, the (slightly) slower the game responds. Far enough away, and sometimes it doesn't register at all at times.

When I play, sometimes my hands have a tendency to drift downward on the screen over time. I've noticed the last few times I witness glitches, my fingers were close to the bottom of the screen when making my moves.