**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If Blade is nerfed will you quit the game?

CableCable Posts: 309 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
With the growing concerns among the community that a Blade nerf is on the way especially as we have seen something somewhat similar happen before with the Dr. Strange nerf the simple question out there is if Kabam does nerf Blade after making millions off his crystals, 5* Shard offers, etc.. will this cause you to leave the game for good?

If Blade is nerfed will you quit the game? 81 votes

Yes I will quit MCOC because of a Blade nerf
16%
DL864CableErza_ScarletINTEGRALNew_Noob168Katy_CandyGhostttScott_truonghydrogohardImranLt_Magnum_1EmmanuelcoastDANTEPLAYMCOC 13 votes
No I won’t quit
59%
BigPoppaCBONEJOHNOSA1995The_OneDrOctavius2_2humzah217LoPrestiNikskiniTrektTendersquadadqqedfyvrweavileHazerfaceEmil_LimsonIOSJasoNSungjnameplasCatacIysmicVuDahSKK65Greenstroke 48 votes
I won’t quit but will never spend another cent on this game
24%
GamerRagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69NyaleSIlverProfessorunknownVladislas22gannicus0830bryce7mAlCapone2727BreybreyMcfly89KenshioTom3579NiteAndDaeAgentDoom9BahamutFfnmvigyivygyvk_1GekiBeraves 20 votes

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    You have nothing better to do?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    No I won’t quit
    Well he is able to ignore some nodes with his Danger sense(and its confirmed to be working as intended) and that much should be nerfed a bit, maybe by making his Danger sense kick in like 10 seconds into the fight or something.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    No I won’t quit
    tsrhxzciix7n.jpg
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    No I won’t quit
    1 month outside the forums and blade nerf posts continues

maybe you should ask for rank down tickets and alliance bases
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No I won’t quit
    This blade is overrated isn't stark spidey better?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    No I won’t quit
    Got a bunch of basic trash champs from his featured, so I don't really care what they do to Blade tbh lol
This discussion has been closed.