**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Getting hit due to a passive evade.

There is a serious issue with passive evades resulting in getting hit by multi hit specials. I've noticed this most frequently with Stark Spidey against Agent Venom's S1. I'll dodge back on the first part of the attack and hold block, but then he'll passive evade the first of the machine gun hits but then get hit by the rest. It doesn't let you resume blocking fast enough after a passive evade. Obviously passive evasion abilities aren't intended to make you MORE likely to be hit, so this needs to be fixed.

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Nah I think sparky is sort of perfect the way he is right now, but go ahead fix anyone else.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    It seems to be an issue with passive evade on everyone, I just notice it most with sparky since he's the champ with evade I use most often.
  • Options
    goshgodgoshgod Posts: 17
    I have experienced the same thing. This cost me my sparky in alliance war. #kabam miike
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Kerp swiping back. I never get hit with specials while using mine.
  • Options
    CovenatorCovenator Posts: 13
    Evading and dexterity has been off since the latest update last week. I evading special ones and other attacks, but it’s not dodging it completely. It’s seem the dexterity bug is back too