**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 star offer March 5

For the last tier of this offer, do you get to choose the class of the tier 4 catalyst you receive (i.e., mystic, cosmic, science)?

Thanks.

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

For this offer the Class Catalyst Crystal is a random chance, not one where you get to choose to class.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    In that case, you aren’t really getting the materials to rank up a champ if all the cats are different classes?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Unfortunate given then price and the reason I did not buy it.

Someone else did I am sure ;) it just was not worth the price for random to me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    To be fair, the Class Catalyat Crystal is always random. I have yet to see an Offer where you choose the Class of a full Cat.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    To be fair, the Class Catalyat Crystal is always random. I have yet to see an Offer where you choose the Class of a full Cat.

They've made class catalyst daily cards available that let you choose in the past.

They've made class catalyst daily cards available that let you choose in the past.

They don't give a full Cat.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

a19sepr8pkn7.jpeg
    xlf6w2bfc1m9.jpeg

a19sepr8pkn7.jpeg
    xlf6w2bfc1m9.jpeg

Ah. My mistake. TBH, those are rare and I don't usually pay much attention. Lol.
    I don't see the Offer. What is it exactly? If it says a Class Catalyst Crystal, those are always random. That's the point I was trying to make.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lmao..they only offer a class cat deal a couple times a year...we are about due again.
  • I don t get Why i need to But a 4 star Crystal , At This point i am Short of tier 1 alpha .
    So If i want tier 1 alpha after Kabam i need to spend before to qualify ? Hahaha
    Put All the offers in separate section
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

For this offer the Class Catalyst Crystal is a random chance, not one where you get to choose to class.

Thanks!