**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Stash and Menu - It's Time for Improvements to the Usability and Organization

It's been a very long time since any changes have been made to the crystal stash menu which in its current state is very unorganized and not optimized for how summoners interact with it on a multiple times per day basis. I'm confident in saying the player base would greatly appreciate some helpful changes to this menu.

1. The Crystal Menu should return you to the same spot in the list where the crystal that you just finished opening was located. There is already one crystal which behaves like this, the loyalty crystal, so the functionality is already there. It's extremely annoying having to scroll down the massive crystal list over and over again to open multiple different crystals like signature stones, max sig crystals, and arena crystals which are located near the bottom of the list.

2. The Crystal Menu should be reorganized in a way where the most used crystals are closer to the top and also all similar types of crystals should be grouped together one after the other instead of being dispersed throughout the menu. It's fine to have the purchasable crystals at the very top as they are now, but I would like to see the Daily, 4 Hour, and Battlechip Crystals immediately after them since we have to claim them regularly throughout our time in the game. For the groupings of crystals I simply mean that for example all AQ crystals would be together Maps 1-6 with nothing in between, then all catalyst crystals would be together from tier 1-4, then all signature stone crystals would be together for 2*-6*, etc.

3. It would be nice to have an Open 1 button for times when you want to open less than 10 crystals from a stack of crystals you already have but want to skip the reel animation. For example if I had 20 full T4CC crystals but want to open them one at a time until I pull the class type I'm looking for, but I don't want to pop 10 at a time to risk overflowing my inventory limit on a different class.

Comments

• Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    The "Open 1" button would be the most valuable feature of all of this. Happens to me with T4CC, it's a bit annoying.
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Anyone else hoping for some of these changes?