**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

$170 gets you ...

So...for $170, you can get a random 4* ... if you're lucky it's Kamala Khan... who you can rank up all the way & Still not put a dent into the uncollected portion of the game... WOW what a STEAL :/
Four stars are all but obsolete (save for the few functional or High tiered ones) this is simply not worth it...
Come on guys, you can do better.

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    remember when
    black friday deals came out? people bashed it
    cyber mondayt deals came out? people bashed it
    xmas deals came out? people bashed it

i also remember last year when they realeased class specific 5* crystals for 100$? people still bashed it
    people will never be content with any offers.

yet people will still buy odins of units by itself for fgmc's

or u can not buy anything.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Insert generic response, we're sorry this offer doesnt excite you, there are players who find this valuable. Not sure if you expected a different response from Kabam.

I'm honestly surprised you can't put a dent into uncollected with a 4*. I tend to use 4* for questing all the time. Usually cycle through 30 different ones depending on my mood
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Who said you had to use the awakening gem and max sig gem on her for me i could use it on a champ i already have and the 4* crystal can be anything and still be a great deal
  • remember when
    black friday deals came out? people bashed it
    cyber mondayt deals came out? people bashed it
    xmas deals came out? people bashed it

i also remember last year when they realeased class specific 5* crystals for 100$? people still bashed it
    people will never be content with any offers.

yet people will still buy odins of units by itself for fgmc's

or u can not buy anything.

I'm not one of those people - so your point is moot.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »
    Insert generic response, we're sorry this offer doesnt excite you, there are players who find this valuable. Not sure if you expected a different response from Kabam.

I'm honestly surprised you can't put a dent into uncollected with a 4*. I tend to use 4* for questing all the time. Usually cycle through 30 different ones depending on my mood

I said except high tier 4*
    Which if you don't have by now, there's no guarantee a 4* crystal will get you one either
    Point is - it's obsolete at this point and a pretty high price

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    $240 for it here in Canada...
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    $170 gets you a ton of energy refills, the only thing worth spending units on in this game. 181 energy refills with no discount.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I don't see this offer. Is it an Apple exclusive offer?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I just wish the items I valued were not hidden behind the barrier of two offers I cared little for.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Merovegian wrote: »
    A lot of those offers (not deals) are ****. The price point is quite high and it doesn’t progress you in the game.

It still puzzles me why people complain about this. The way I look at it is like this: someone out there is going to spend hundreds of dollars more than me. There are players willing to spend thousands of dollars more than me. When they do, what do I want them to get, relative to me?

a) A little bit more, buying a small edge.
    b) A lot more, buying them a big edge.
    c) Everything they want.

For me, the answer is (a). Why so many people advocate the answer being (b) or (c) simply astounds me. Unless you're one of those people, of course.

What I find especially mind-boggling is when a single person both complains about everything being too expensive *and* that this game is pay to win. If everything was cheaper, the whales would have a lot more stuff than now, and would have an even higher advantage over the average player. The cheaper the good stuff is, the more pay to win the game becomes.

We should want small little things to be cheap, because then everyone can afford them and the whales can't really benefit from having a lot of them. And we should want the very good things to be extremely expensive, to limit how much the whales can get and that most players won't buy at any price. We should not want a lot of good stuff to be cheap, forcing everyone to buy all of it or risk falling way behind those that do. That's the definition of a pay to win game.