**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Group of 6 looking for new alliance

We're map 5x5 experience with some map 6. AW and AQ experts. 320k to 480k rated members. We will not split up. We took a month off from the grind after 2 years of playing straight and are now ready to get back to daily grind.

Looking for a fun group that's mainly USA based. We will be active and will be strong for any alliance. Preferably a top 800 or so placement in AQ in expert tier. Message me in game or line app showstopper151

Comments

• Neri21934Neri21934 Posts: 18
    Hi I’m looking ppl to join my alliance we are in tier 3 and do map 5 if interested and more info add me in line my Id is agn21934
  • Guru73Guru73 Posts: 5
    We would be interested in your guys if you are still looking. We are rebuilding and normally do map 55333 once our numbers are back up. We have a strong dedicated core and would love to have you guys join. Hit me up on line app if interested - Guru73
  • Doug11Doug11 Posts: 2
    We have spots open we’re building up a new alliance take a look at us we would be interested in having you
  • Doug11Doug11 Posts: 2
    Doug1125 game name
  • If you are still Looking we are a 4.5 mil alliance with about ten slots open. We are currently a little lower then you are looking for but with the addition of your team we would be able to jump up. We are a mostly adult alliance that is fairly laid back, mandingo8282 in game or line chat.