Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Group of 6 looking for new alliance

We're map 5x5 experience with some map 6. AW and AQ experts. 320k to 480k rated members. We will not split up. We took a month off from the grind after 2 years of playing straight and are now ready to get back to daily grind.

Looking for a fun group that's mainly USA based. We will be active and will be strong for any alliance. Preferably a top 800 or so placement in AQ in expert tier. Message me in game or line app showstopper151

Comments

• Options
    Neri21934Neri21934 Posts: 18
    Hi I’m looking ppl to join my alliance we are in tier 3 and do map 5 if interested and more info add me in line my Id is agn21934
  • Options
    Guru73Guru73 Posts: 5
    We would be interested in your guys if you are still looking. We are rebuilding and normally do map 55333 once our numbers are back up. We have a strong dedicated core and would love to have you guys join. Hit me up on line app if interested - Guru73
  • Options
    Doug11Doug11 Posts: 2
    We have spots open we’re building up a new alliance take a look at us we would be interested in having you
  • Options
    Doug11Doug11 Posts: 2
    Doug1125 game name
  • Options
    If you are still Looking we are a 4.5 mil alliance with about ten slots open. We are currently a little lower then you are looking for but with the addition of your team we would be able to jump up. We are a mostly adult alliance that is fairly laid back, mandingo8282 in game or line chat.