**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2.2 Sentinel baiting

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Has anyone actually succeeded in baiting a L1 from this guy?

yvok3vdac7es.png

Comments

• Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    yes, you have to use starky and place taunts on him ..
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    The AI on these Sentinals takes some getting used too, I still haven’t gotten used to it yet.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Nope. I treated it like all or nothing. When I used my 4/55 they could tank a sp3, and after that I could bait easily. Maybe the node is broken or something
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If you have Medusa she just shuts his power gain off..
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    No Sparky high enough (honestly without the dupe he’s kinda underwhelming trying to keep the poise)

And no Medusa (period)

Eventually I just gave up and had to revive and fully heal Angela as she could take about half his health a fight

(First fight went: 1/4 his health, L3 tanked. Down to half then dead from L3 and same with the second fight except he only got the 1 L3 off before I killed him)
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used magik and just did parry, MLM, and repeat until I got her sp2. Prevents those charges from building up
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I like using NC against Sentinel. He seems to use more specials IMO. And it is also easier too evade his specials. 😁
  • Options
    SHADOW_BANDIT1SHADOW_BANDIT1 Posts: 26
    Sparky drops him so fast. Especially landing a spec 2 with max poise. SL took him down quick and majik is great too once you build spec 2 and power lock him
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Spark and Medusa destroy him. Couldn't really recommend anyone else because I didn't need to look any further.

Looks like power-controllers would be a good way to go as well (Vision, Magik, Dorm, Scarlet Witch).
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Nope. I treated it like all or nothing. When I used my 4/55 they could tank a sp3, and after that I could bait easily. Maybe the node is broken or something

Well its doing what it says. More likely to do sp3 first and then sp2 1
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Zoddymam wrote: »

@Zoddymam "more likely" doesn't imply that it goes straight to the sp3, it implies that it will be more difficult to get him to use sp1 and 2 but still possible.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Nope. Tried for a few minutes and didn't get an SP1 or 2. Glad I had Medusa...she makes the sents so easy.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hyperion, I just used heavy attack after heavy, then sp3 when sentinel was around 1 and a half bars of power. That got him to just below sp3 then I could wait for Hyp to get a sp2 and used that to batter him. That technique let me solo him.
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I used Luke Cage
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I used iceman and just didn't care about eating sp3
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I used Thor, built up to just under SP3 and stun locked him. Then when that didn't work every time I used Hulk and stun locked with him. Baiting definitely didn't work, but I got the job done.
  • Options
    Zoddymam wrote: »

@Zoddymam "more likely" doesn't imply that it goes straight to the sp3, it implies that it will be more difficult to get him to use sp1 and 2 but still possible.
    Yes but these are kabam percentages:)
  • Options
    B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    use thor and hyper