**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade vs The Collector

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
Is Blade effective against the Collector? Does he get a danger sense bonus against him? I really dont kno if collector is a counted as dimensional being and if he is a villian or not and im just curious if blade is a good choice against The Collector

Comments

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    does he have a tag that says #Villian or #DimensionalBeing?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Nope, unfortunately for Blade owners, he isn't tagged as a dimensional being or villain, but an Elder of the Universe
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Idk lol...hes hidden at 1st so i cant tell and i never really read his hashtags...yet lol
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    Nope, unfortunately for Blade owners, he isn't tagged as a dimensional being or villain, but a Elder of the Universe

Ahhh i see...thanx
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    No danger sense and hes OK against him. No better than other options out there.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    5.2.6 is all I have to explore of 5.2, recently did several paths and brought Blade and GR at first because I was hoping for him to be tagged as a villain also lol
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    5.2.6 is all I have to explore of 5.2, recently did several paths and brought Blade and GR at first because I was hoping for him to be tagged as a villain also lol

Ahhhh so u was pretty much wondering the same thing. Lol
    Im pretty much stuck on collector myself...just started finish the other quests...2 more quests to complete 100% in 5.4.6 and then i still have 3 more paths in 5.2 against collector
  • ChinalordChinalord Posts: 24
    In addition to boost, You will need on average 2 team revives to defeat the collector
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Use stark spidey, u will have to use no revives