Options

Blade vs The Collector

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
Is Blade effective against the Collector? Does he get a danger sense bonus against him? I really dont kno if collector is a counted as dimensional being and if he is a villian or not and im just curious if blade is a good choice against The Collector

Comments

• Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    does he have a tag that says #Villian or #DimensionalBeing?
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Nope, unfortunately for Blade owners, he isn't tagged as a dimensional being or villain, but an Elder of the Universe
  • Options
    Idk lol...hes hidden at 1st so i cant tell and i never really read his hashtags...yet lol
  • Options
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    Nope, unfortunately for Blade owners, he isn't tagged as a dimensional being or villain, but a Elder of the Universe

Ahhh i see...thanx
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,074 ★★★★★
    No danger sense and hes OK against him. No better than other options out there.
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    5.2.6 is all I have to explore of 5.2, recently did several paths and brought Blade and GR at first because I was hoping for him to be tagged as a villain also lol
  • Options
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    5.2.6 is all I have to explore of 5.2, recently did several paths and brought Blade and GR at first because I was hoping for him to be tagged as a villain also lol

Ahhhh so u was pretty much wondering the same thing. Lol
  • Options
    Im pretty much stuck on collector myself...just started finish the other quests...2 more quests to complete 100% in 5.4.6 and then i still have 3 more paths in 5.2 against collector
  • Options
    ChinalordChinalord Posts: 24
    In addition to boost, You will need on average 2 team revives to defeat the collector
  • Options
    Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Use stark spidey, u will have to use no revives