**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Losing Control of my characters

This getting me killed over and over. I have an Iphone 8+ and ever since the update im noticing my characters are just randomly dashing forward towards the enemy, or instead of dashing back when I swipe back, they just stand there and get wrecked. AND PUSHING THE FREAKING SPECIAL BUTTON MAKES THEM BLOCK AND DANCE WHEN I MASH IT TRYING TO GET IT TO GO!! so dumb. I play this game a lot and love it when everything works, and hate it when things bug out and make me spend potions for no reason. this has been happening a lot more often over the past week

Comments

• ShackShack Posts: 17
    edited March 2018
    Mine will dash forward as well, unless I hold block. Once I let go they will dash forward. But they only dash forward on there own at about 2/3 dashes back. Up close they will hold? Samsung Galaxy S7
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    yea,lots of bugs like this, this game is no longer skill based.If I didnot get blade, i would have quit few weeks ago
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    Happens to me a lot.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Iphone 7,from the last update it is even worse.instead of blocking,my heroes are dashing back,or they do nothing....
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    On Galaxy S8+ here and I can't even play the game properly either anymore. I just lost a few champs in AW because I was tapping the screen to do a combo and my champ stops attacking during a combo (EVEN THOUGH I'M STILL TAPPING THE SCREEN). Instantly died cause I ate an unblockable special.

Other frequently occurring bugs are:

- Champs letting go of block WHILE MY FINGER IS FIRMLY PRESSING DOWN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN
    - Champs doing random heavy attacks (when I want to do a medium attack)
    - Champs doing random medium attacks (when I want to do a heavy attack)

The game has seriously become unplayable and it's costing me a lot of revives/potions for no reason. It's sucking all the fun out of the game tbh. And I'm not just pissed because it's costing me items, it's also costing my alliance wars, because I'm giving away attacker kill points.

And yes, I know sweaty hands can cause this problem. That's why before every battle I rub my hands against my clothes to dry them of any sweat. So it's definitely NOT a sweaty hands problem, it's the game not responding properly.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    It seems to me like auto fight has infected regular fights.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    On Galaxy S8+ here and I can't even play the game properly either anymore. I just lost a few champs in AW because I was tapping the screen to do a combo and my champ stops attacking during a combo (EVEN THOUGH I'M STILL TAPPING THE SCREEN). Instantly died cause I ate an unblockable special.

Other frequently occurring bugs are:

- Champs letting go of block WHILE MY FINGER IS FIRMLY PRESSING DOWN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN
    - Champs doing random heavy attacks (when I want to do a medium attack)
    - Champs doing random medium attacks (when I want to do a heavy attack)

The game has seriously become unplayable and it's costing me a lot of revives/potions for no reason. It's sucking all the fun out of the game tbh. And I'm not just pissed because it's costing me items, it's also costing my alliance wars, because I'm giving away attacker kill points.

And yes, I know sweaty hands can cause this problem. That's why before every battle I rub my hands against my clothes to dry them of any sweat. So it's definitely NOT a sweaty hands problem, it's the game not responding properly.

They have no intentions of fixing this because money is being made.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    today im finding my characters are randomly dashing back when I mean to block or parry. its ****

• Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    I had to buy a bunch of b's alli health because of this ****.. I'm almost scared to play later
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Just lost Magik to Magik sub-boss. Don't think that ever happened. It's absolutely ridiculous today. After each parry, the champ dashes back. Blocks drop. Combo's get cancelled midway through. I'm calling it a day. I retire once AW season ends. Buy myself some stuff that actually works instead.
  • Hey everyone, there's already an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions or concerns you have, and check for updates there also. To help keep the forum tidy, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.