**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ROL Tips

spooderman123spooderman123 Posts: 53
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Im trying to beat ROL, but I have planned a new team. It is going to be:

Stark Enhanced 4* 5/50
Voodoo 4* 5/50
Daredevil Classic 4* 5/50
Beast 4* 5/50
OG Captain America 5* 3/45

Feel free to suggest new champs to use and tips on how to use each champ. Daredevil is awakened.

Comments

• Options
    StackedFurysStackedFurys Posts: 47
    edited March 2018
    Don’t use og cap, is there better options?
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    You need a heal blocker.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    You need someone to deal with wolvie, guilly is a great option or someone else who could heal block constantly. You should also bring either xbones or a poison immune for sw. Apart from that you should just take in sparky an build s team around him
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    You're not going to beat Wolverine with those champs @spooderman123 Guillotine is the best option but if you play super aggressive it's also possible with Rogue Vision and a few others but you're gonna have a bad time 😂
    Should probably bring Guillotine
  • Options
    I've only got 3 star guillotine, 3/30, should i get her to 4/40? she's awakened
  • Options
    Don’t use og cap, is there better options?

That's my only 5* thats decent, other one is Hulkbuster... I do also have a potential spot for a 4* Hyperion if i get.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    You need a heal blocker.

2* Guillotine works better
  • Options
    I've only got 3 star guillotine, 3/30, should i get her to 4/40? she's awakened

Doesn't really matter. Only if you want to play it safer.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    a 2* guillotine is better than your cap. it'll be kind of expensive for you though. you should take in a solid regen champ not named beast.
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    w1yyth57gsmp.jpg

Rewards are trash
  • Options
    Scottryan wrote: »
    w1yyth57gsmp.jpg

Rewards are trash

You already did It.
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    I did ROL with a 5/50 star lord duped and a 3 star 2/20 guillotine. Took about 4 tried with my guilly to beat wolvie but its not that bad.

How long was that fight? I haven't tested ROL yet, mostly because of champs, but if 2-3*s work, then my second reasoning: ADHD, I'm getting better but I always start to go downhill after a couple mins in a fight if playing great to make mistakes.