Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

ROL Tips

spooderman123spooderman123 Posts: 53
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Im trying to beat ROL, but I have planned a new team. It is going to be:

Stark Enhanced 4* 5/50
Voodoo 4* 5/50
Daredevil Classic 4* 5/50
Beast 4* 5/50
OG Captain America 5* 3/45

Feel free to suggest new champs to use and tips on how to use each champ. Daredevil is awakened.

Comments

• Options
    StackedFurysStackedFurys Posts: 47
    edited March 2018
    Don’t use og cap, is there better options?
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    You need a heal blocker.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    You need someone to deal with wolvie, guilly is a great option or someone else who could heal block constantly. You should also bring either xbones or a poison immune for sw. Apart from that you should just take in sparky an build s team around him
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    You're not going to beat Wolverine with those champs @spooderman123 Guillotine is the best option but if you play super aggressive it's also possible with Rogue Vision and a few others but you're gonna have a bad time 😂
    Should probably bring Guillotine
  • Options
    I've only got 3 star guillotine, 3/30, should i get her to 4/40? she's awakened
  • Options
    Don’t use og cap, is there better options?

That's my only 5* thats decent, other one is Hulkbuster... I do also have a potential spot for a 4* Hyperion if i get.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    You need a heal blocker.

2* Guillotine works better
  • Options
    I've only got 3 star guillotine, 3/30, should i get her to 4/40? she's awakened

Doesn't really matter. Only if you want to play it safer.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    a 2* guillotine is better than your cap. it'll be kind of expensive for you though. you should take in a solid regen champ not named beast.
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    w1yyth57gsmp.jpg

Rewards are trash
  • Options
    Scottryan wrote: »
    w1yyth57gsmp.jpg

Rewards are trash

You already did It.
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    I did ROL with a 5/50 star lord duped and a 3 star 2/20 guillotine. Took about 4 tried with my guilly to beat wolvie but its not that bad.

How long was that fight? I haven't tested ROL yet, mostly because of champs, but if 2-3*s work, then my second reasoning: ADHD, I'm getting better but I always start to go downhill after a couple mins in a fight if playing great to make mistakes.