**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Going for 6* featured?

RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
What will you do?

Going for 6* featured? 44 votes

Hell yes, I’m buying featured for days
20%
danielmathBitterSteelJim0172VuDahvinniegainzTom3579DTMelodicMetalAv3to_nield04 9 votes
Nope, basics
36%
Etaki_LirakoiMattyloShrimkinsvg2782DarcilisIl_JooOImranCodornasAKTEKJuBgeshchong2Spurgeon14Next2Helljoke1004DizzySik_13 16 votes
Not yet decided
27%
Vdh2008thetaman23RaganatorChopinAsLexJohnyzeroBaseballguy711IceBobbyHzoriNiteAndDaePeterQuillUltimatechampionLordAn00bus 12 votes
Neither, they both have terrible pools
15%
humzah217Spity68CapWW2SomeoneElseRentonXDJubaknightXFA_Rebooted 7 votes

Comments

• Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Nope, basics
    Featured is kind of losing 5k shards, I don’t care what I’m going to have from 10k, cuz really, it’s 4 month min of geting them just from uncollected every month. And for me with 4 4* 5/50 it’s a bit hard do arenas for 6* shards. So 10k 6* my choice
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Looking for that Killmonger but I’d be happy with 15 of them, content with 3 and be destroyed with 6 of them.

That’s a ratio of 5:1:2 (happy:content:destroyed)

For the 10k crystal id be happy with 8, content with 6 and destroyed with 10

That’s 4:3:5

For me that’s worth an extra 5k shards anyday

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Featured effectively halves the chance of getting champs I dont want at 1.5x the price. Seems like a good value for my gamble.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Nope, basics
    Hm... upon voting I've realized I might change my opinion.

I only have 4/40s and 2/35s but am sitting at 5k 6* shards right now... kind of want to pop one ASAP just to have the attack/defense bump, but I also don't *NEED* a 6* so I might wait and go for the higher odds that the folks above are alluding to.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Nope, basics
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Hm... upon voting I've realized I might change my opinion.

I only have 4/40s and 2/35s but am sitting at 5k 6* shards right now... kind of want to pop one ASAP just to have the attack/defense bump, but I also don't *NEED* a 6* so I might wait and go for the higher odds that the folks above are alluding to.

Your highest champs are 4/40s and 2/35s and you don't think you need a 6*? I mean, you don't NEED one, but are you not excited to get one?!? I'm at 9750 6* shards and can't wait to open my first 6* soon!