**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lab. Of. legends

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Thank you Kabam for making this an amazing challenge. I have a few paths left and this have tested my patience and resources the the highest level.

Can you please assure that for content like this you dont get useless champs. It hurts my eyes to get a miserable signature stone and a 4 star champ.

The content and challenge is itself fantastic. I think you came up short on rewards because the difficulty and time that needs to be dedicated to this is somewhat stained by the getting 1 sig stone and 1 4 star champ.

Comments

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    It's nice to be able to get dups of your room champs tho
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Also u Can get tier1 aplha
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    Did you just say this to complain? What do you think Kabam can do about it now? They could change it, but what about the rest of the people that are done with LoL? LoL is a difficult monster to tackle and the rewards, no matter how you think of them now, will be worth it when you’re completely done.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    SgtAnime1 wrote: »
    Did you just say this to complain? What do you think Kabam can do about it now? They could change it, but what about the rest of the people that are done with LoL? LoL is a difficult monster to tackle and the rewards, no matter how you think of them now, will be worth it when you’re completely done.

I am saying this for the future my friend. Hopefully in LOL 2.0 we get decent rewards for each first time completion. Meaning we get rewards paths deducated to avoid exploiting of course too. One time rewards per path that are worth the effort.
    Batman05 wrote: »

It will be nice if cyclops ronan and rhino were 5 stars.
    Gamer wrote: »

No you dont get T1Az221i1v5whul.jpeg
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Do any events give rewards for each path? isn't it always 1st path and 100% completion?
    danielmath wrote: »
    Do any events give rewards for each path? isn't it always 1st path and 100% completion?

LOL is not just another event. There is room for improvement here. Who does not like better rewards for this insane task? Again amazing content poor rewards. 100 percent completion is just good not excellent. For the time, money and effort.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    The rewards in general are becoming outdated compared to say Act 5.4. For anyone looking to do it, do it sooner than later.

As to the OP, yes, 1* sig stone and a dupe on an outdated 4* is really bad, but it was relatively much better 1+ year ago. Not sure how they could update that. The value of rewards in this game naturally get worse over time.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I think its bs we get CC4 of all classes but no basics, like rly? Cb4s are the ones we need the most to lvl up all that ****
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    When I completed LoL I opened falcon, spider gwen, and kamela khan. Major fail.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Batman05 wrote: »

I want some Room champs ....

"you're tearing me apart Lisa!"

"oh hi mark!"
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    First time I did a path I pulled 5* red cyclops twice with the 20k shards. It’s easy to get over because eventually you will pull a good champ
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    The rewards in general are becoming outdated compared to say Act 5.4. For anyone looking to do it, do it sooner than later.

As to the OP, yes, 1* sig stone and a dupe on an outdated 4* is really bad, but it was relatively much better 1+ year ago. Not sure how they could update that. The value of rewards in this game naturally get worse over time.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Yes you can get t1a if you meet that Mutant symboid that evades you like Spidey in an ambush.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »

That’s one of the main issues I feel is prevalent in the game, ie, older content rewards being trivialized by newer content. Seeing people with multiple 5*R4s without having explored Act 4 kinda ticks me off.

I would like to suggest a certain kind of “gated progression” where certain cats are locked from usage (e.g t2a / t5b) until which the content that they are first available to be obtained has been cleared (e.g act 4 / 5).

What this means is that in order for player X to upgrade his first 5*R4, he will need to have explored act 4. Otherwise, the max rank he can get a champ to is 4*R5 or 5*R3. He might have earned additional T2A/T5B from war season rewards etc but they can’t be used (upgrade icon is locked with “Please explore Act 4/5”).
    xNig wrote: »
    Mmx1991 wrote: »

That’s one of the main issues I feel is prevalent in the game, ie, older content rewards being trivialized by newer content. Seeing people with multiple 5*R4s without having explored Act 4 kinda ticks me off.

I would like to suggest a certain kind of “gated progression” where certain cats are locked from usage (e.g t2a / t5b) until which the content that they are first available to be obtained has been cleared (e.g act 4 / 5).

What this means is that in order for player X to upgrade his first 5*R4, he will need to have explored act 4. Otherwise, the max rank he can get a champ to is 4*R5 or 5*R3. He might have earned additional T2A/T5B from war season rewards etc but they can’t be used (upgrade icon is locked with “Please explore Act 4/5”).

Amazing idea!!!!!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

u Can but just ryl rare.