**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Do you guys intentionally try to rip us off?

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
So 6 runs in science t3 proving grounds so far and still have not formed a single one. Yet you want me to put 400 units for 2? I think not. Quit ripping your players off. I have no need for them other than 3/30'ing new champs(which never seem to drop always dupes) and selling to finish up t4c which I just did to finish off quake to 5/50. We used to get at least 1 full one for 100% complete on the quest yet now after 6 runs in the proving grounds that is boring me to tears I can't even for 1?? Quit trying to rip us off. You do that well enough in other areas.

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Just buy an energy refill or 2, those offers are awful an are for the gullible ones
  • Options
    Cisco2330Cisco2330 Posts: 27
    Not only are they ripping off but punishing gamers for being able to master champs only for then to nurf them asap and come up with some lame excuse as to why they had to nurf
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,986 Guardian
    The daily proving grounds can be fickle: it is not a good idea to run them when you need them in my opinion. I generally run them whenever I am not maxed on that particular crystal. And then I usually run them occasionally to add to the stash. If I buy anything in this area, it is energy refills if I run low, but I usually don't need to do that if I pace myself well through the other daily and monthly content. When a champ comes up that needs them I generally always have them. It is easier to run to replace than run to fill a need.

It goes without saying, I never buy them with units. But if there's someone out there with a ton more money than time, I don't mind if they do.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I swear the drop rate for t3c went down, either that or I was extremely lucky for a very long time. I used to regularly get them, now it's rare I get one from the daily proving ground. I get most of them from milestones. I'm with DNA if they aren't maxed out run them.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited June 2017
    youtu.be/nBDBFjtsd9w

Good times... last summoner appreciation...
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I ran mystic like 5 or 6 times yesterday and was pulling between 200 to 400 shards a path with 2800 needed to complete 1.

• Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Back when there was a T3cc awarded through exploration, I would frequently do this. While not exactly worth it, the fact that there is STILL one T3cc awarded makes the effort not seem so worthless.

Now, it's just these paltry fragment amounts they award you. The chests also hardly contain any fragments. If anything, I wish it would be improved, because right now, it's not worth it if you are not able to get a whole T3cc in at least one of your runs while exploring.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Personally I swear that they "know" when you NEED a certain catalyst, and then they deliberately make it harder for you to get that certain one. When I have no T3 cats, they fall like rain... When I need 1 specific catatlyst, it takes me weeks to get it.

Same with Champs... I want a certain champ I can NEVER pull from crystals, I just end up with dupes of AntMan and Iron Patriot... Then I grind out an arena and get the champ, and next week I pull them from crystals (happened 4 times in 2.5 years).

I know this is just confirmation bias, but that's been my experience.
  • Options
    No vdh you are spot on. Been playing since launch date and still no witch. Dupes forever. Kept count last time. Took 39 4* crystals to pull a new champ.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Take ur dupes u ppl my last 7 4 star crystals have all been dupes i dont want anymore dupes i need new champs feels like all the dupes are converging my way
  • Options
    U just saw my number. Consider yourself lucky. 39 4* crystals. All dupes before I got a new champ.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    So your saying that Kabam "knows" what champ you want and are keeping it from you? Come on your joking right? Just hold on to your crystals til like 10 or so then open 2-3 at a time. It'll change up the pattern.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    Do solo events you collect them so easily that way
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    My mate just did 9 runs to get two t3 cosmic catalysts.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Yes they do
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    So your saying that Kabam "knows" what champ you want and are keeping it from you? Come on your joking right? Just hold on to your crystals til like 10 or so then open 2-3 at a time. It'll change up the pattern.

I said it feels that way...

Though I wouldn't put it past the game team to have a piece of code that checks your inventory and champ list and then skews the results to lean towards what you already have.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    So 6 runs in science t3 proving grounds so far and still have not formed a single one. Yet you want me to put 400 units for 2? I think not. Quit ripping your players off. I have no need for them other than 3/30'ing new champs(which never seem to drop always dupes) and selling to finish up t4c which I just did to finish off quake to 5/50. We used to get at least 1 full one for 100% complete on the quest yet now after 6 runs in the proving grounds that is boring me to tears I can't even for 1?? Quit trying to rip us off. You do that well enough in other areas.

If you want new heros use game screwing you to your advantage. If you have enough 4 * shards that a dup will complete a crystal You are garenteed to get a new champ every time
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    a rip off and a stingy game. what a combo
  • Options
    I promise I'm not hurting but at this point in the game it's getting boring. 3a4674xcc2f2.png