**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What many people get as their first five star?

Comments

• These are my unlucky five stars
    1.Venompool
    2.Storm
    3.Colossus
    4.Daredevil(Netflix)
    Lucky ones
    1.Hyperion
    2.Stark Enhance
    3.Blade
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    My first was a star lord, pretty much back when 5*s came out. Only 3 days ago was when I finally duped him
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    My first five star was the super effective CYCLOPS! My luck got better from there fortunately
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Moon knight was my first
  • Night_ProwlerXNight_ProwlerX Posts: 37
    Pulled Angela and Pheonix
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Lol unironically (due to my name) I believe my first 5* was OG Black Panther.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    I got a Colossus sent my way
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    I got a Colossus sent my way
  • dijitaqdijitaq Posts: 23
    my first, like what seem to be many others as well, was iron patriot. included in my hall of shame are spider gwen and duped antman.

my other five stars are dr voodoo, magik, guillotine, cable, storm, captain marvel, hulk, and starlord.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    First a Hawkeye,then a Ronan and finally an Antman.The quality seems to be decreasing.Pretty sure there is a Collosus on his way.
  • Afri4ColaAfri4Cola Posts: 28
    I think it was Magik. The aw matchmaking was somehow funny as we won almost every war in the first weeks. It took some time until Kabam improved the matchmaking ... then we faced stronger alliances and fell from Tier 1 to Tier 8.

I was a bit disappointed as Magik was considered a weak champion for a long time. But as i realized that she got buffed huge (with v6.0 or v7.0 ... i don't know) i fell in love with her. She's still my main champion to use.

I don't know what my second 5* was. There were still just 12 champs released. Maybe Star-Lord ... maybe Iron Man.

I think i've opened 27 5 star crystals since then ... still hoping to awaken Magik and Star-Lord one day
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Loki
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    Magik (before the game make changes on her), on the same day got a 4* Magik.

Have 30 5* now.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    first 5* was Storm
    most recent 5* medusa

I am close to 60 5*....
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    1. Quake (wasn't happy then, now she is my top hitter)
    2. Og black panther (meh)
    3. Carnage (ok, black panther felt good now)
    4. Iceman (yayy)
    5. Loki (and we are back to bad pulls😭)
  • 1927_2BPunished1927_2BPunished Posts: 60
    First 5* was iceman, beast was second and King Groot third, that's all my 5* champions
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    I have:
    Hype dupe
    Mags dupe
    Kingpin dupe
    cyclops blue team
    BP CW
    The Hood
    Karnak
    Hawkeye
    King Groot

Hawkeye was my first.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    My first was Elektra- pretty good imo
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Drax, first dupped was Iron fist then dupped drax..
  • eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17
    My Order was
    1. Magneto
    2. Cyclops
    3. Nightcrawler
    4. Mordo
    5. Nightcrawler
    6. The Hood
    7. Luke Cage pre-buff
    8. Phoenix
    9. Cyclops
    10. Spider-Man OG
    11. Moon Knight
    12. Archangel
    13. Hulkbuster
    14. Angela
  • I was lucky to pull a 5* Voodoo my 1st run in 1 of my accts that is strictly Kabam linked. Same acct pulled a Superior Iron Man then Gwenpool. 2 out of 3 god tier isnt bad. But my other accts pulled moon knights all 3 and some other low level near useless garbage.
  • Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Posts: 45
    First and second were both Juggs, back when there were only a small group in the crystal. Out of the basic 5 star crystal, I've gotten in roughly this order (can't remember for sure) BP, IM, OG Spidey, IP, Magneto, HB, SpiderGwen, Starlord, Juggs again, Venompool. I also have a UC from Loyalty and 2 * Blade from his featured crystal.
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    My first 5* was Angela 😍😍😍
    Then i got loki, Then Jaggu... After that i again got Loki and Jaggu... Lol.. Recently i got MoonKnight.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Yellow Jacket for me.. then OG spidey.I've since pulled an ironfist, doc voodoo, hyperion, x-23, elektra, black panther, black panther civil war, ironman, magik, mordo, loki, gambit, cyclops (blue team), moon knight, collosus, ronan, cap OG, antman, rhino and Stark enhanced. Only Yellowjacket, spidey OG, iron fist are awakened.

A few happy pulls and a lot of mehhh pulls. Best of luck for your opening and I hope you'll get a pull you can be happy with.
  • Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    First and so far only is Capt. America.
  • _arpit__arpit_ Posts: 2
    Mai 1st 4 star hero was the hood
  • _arpit__arpit_ Posts: 2
    I dont have 5 star hero
  • koening73koening73 Posts: 22
    1. Star-lord
    2. psylocke
    3. hulk
    4. loki
    5. psylocke (again duped)