**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade-AW-Kinetic Reactor Node-Random Powergain!?

Is there any Blade synergy or mastery setup that can make a Blade on a Kinetic Reactor node in AW magically gain power without hitting you or being hit? The Blade I was fighting with my own Blade went from 2 to full bars while I was doing some regening/evading. I was not bleeding, no contact was being made. Just previous to this I had blocked the bullet portion of his S2. Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Was ur champ bleeding and that Blade was nearby? He gains power when the opponent is bleeding...
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Tonedef wrote: »
    Is there any Blade synergy or mastery setup that can make a Blade on a Kinetic Reactor node in AW magically gain power without hitting you or being hit? The Blade I was fighting with my own Blade went from 2 to full bars while I was doing some regening/evading. I was not bleeding, no contact was being made. Just previous to this I had blocked the bullet portion of his S2. Anyone else notice this?

Sounds like a kinetic reactor node working as intended if you blocked his bullets
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    No contact was being made but he was synthesizing energy out of nowhere. I was not bleeding. I evaded a couple hits, dexterity popped up and he gained half a bar of power.