Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Blade-AW-Kinetic Reactor Node-Random Powergain!?

Is there any Blade synergy or mastery setup that can make a Blade on a Kinetic Reactor node in AW magically gain power without hitting you or being hit? The Blade I was fighting with my own Blade went from 2 to full bars while I was doing some regening/evading. I was not bleeding, no contact was being made. Just previous to this I had blocked the bullet portion of his S2. Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Was ur champ bleeding and that Blade was nearby? He gains power when the opponent is bleeding...
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Tonedef wrote: »
    Is there any Blade synergy or mastery setup that can make a Blade on a Kinetic Reactor node in AW magically gain power without hitting you or being hit? The Blade I was fighting with my own Blade went from 2 to full bars while I was doing some regening/evading. I was not bleeding, no contact was being made. Just previous to this I had blocked the bullet portion of his S2. Anyone else notice this?

Sounds like a kinetic reactor node working as intended if you blocked his bullets
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    No contact was being made but he was synthesizing energy out of nowhere. I was not bleeding. I evaded a couple hits, dexterity popped up and he gained half a bar of power.