**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

any NEW tips/strategy to farm Revives and Energy Refills? or location helps too

Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
where or how do you guys farm these? any specific map to recycle?
(besides event rewards)

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    (besides event rewards)

They are random now. Refills tend to be on maps in Act 4. Start the map, get the refill and then quit the quest. You can do the same thing with revives but they seem to be found more in the monthly event quests. After you get the items and quit the quests though I don't think they repopulate until you complete the quest at a later point in time.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Farm revives in story quests. You can find some even in Act 1. Check monthly too.

Health potions, nothing beats farming Realm of Legends with Arch Angel. Set Deep Wounds to 5 and go to town. You can quit after the fight as still collect your potion, you don't need to finish the whole thing.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    I heard Thanos Quest respawns a lot of energy. can anyone confimr?
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    420sam wrote: »
    (besides event rewards)

They are random now. Refills tend to be on maps in Act 4. Start the map, get the refill and then quit the quest. You can do the same thing with revives but they seem to be found more in the monthly event quests. After you get the items and quit the quests though I don't think they repopulate until you complete the quest at a later point in time.

I just was trying in act 1 and got a 20% revive, finished the path, then it was an ISO when I went back in. At some point I guess it becomes a tossup whether to just grind arena and get them that way