**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relatively new player needs advice on next 4/40

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have a few choices of who I shall rank up to 4/40 next, which is the best one?
Really appreciate your advice.

Relatively new player needs advice on next 4/40 46 votes

Guillotine, signature 0
17%
KyrieRedFoxhero007DOKTOROKTOPUSPferderDanny_MidnightGrooverexbull34Yashasweevardhan 8 votes
Black Panther civil war, signature 20
2%
Seba11114t 1 vote
Spider-man Symbiote, signature 1
6%
Vision_41wvonkMaldroit1 3 votes
Angela, signature 0
23%
Dexman1349buffajrTeddersGreenstrokeJK171386HzoriLittleYinYinFfnmvigyivygyvk_1EspGabrielMethedUpRyb777 11 votes
Quake, signature 0
41%
RagamugginGunnerdangerbluLe_Marv_8phillgreenCodornasShaheerFIazBaseballguy711TurbulentUrFacetaojay1ElitehunterAwesomeminion4VaultLahamabamaDizzyThunder5715TinoMiashadow_lurker22zeezee57Cats73 19 votes
None of the above, save the catalysts for someone better.
8%
SpiritOfVengeanceSgtAnime1IronFist34Flaka 4 votes

Comments

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Quake, signature 0
    If u master Quake s gameplay u can get through harder content and annoying nodes without any sweat. She doesnt even need to be dupped, she crushes mephisto without even hiting him
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Quake, signature 0
    Angela is one of the hardest hitters in game, but quake absolutely crushes most fights if you know how to use her
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Angela, Quake, or Gulli. Lets say they are generally on the same level but good at different things.

So here are my recommendations;

Gulli - If you need a Bleed champs (always god to have one for certain match ups when questing)

Quake - Amazing champ in certain situations... BUT she is hard to master and some game bugs hold her back at times

Angela - Only one I have never had. I hear she is very good and has la lot of light effects (like mild regen, mild fury, ect). She may be a good "in general" choice but I really can;t speak past what I have read on her.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Quake, signature 0
    Either quake or angela. Quake is very useful for many annoying nodes throughout the game, while angela does a ton of damage when you get some furies up.
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    I'd recommend either Guillotine or Angela because they both hit hard, right out of the gate. Quake is good too but she requires a bit of skill to use properly...I still can't get her to work right for me.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Thanks guys!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Who do you have in mind for the rest of the squad of three? Rank for synergy. It will do you more good in the long run than prestige.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Can’t really seem to get a grip on synergy. How do I know which ones to pu together?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Guillotine, signature 0
    guillo is pure love
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Quake, signature 0
    Quake and angela.

Both helped me to 100% master EQ this month for the first time.

Quake first.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    edited March 2018
    Quake, signature 0
    Quake is amazing even unduped. Just master the art of her heavy and you're set. Angela is also very good and should be high on your priority list. Guillotine is good, but much better if she'd duped.
  • MisFit7GottiMisFit7Gotti Posts: 72
    Depends on what your looking for and your style of play