**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips n tricks

There is a few things I'm sharing. This is my first post. Tip 1: Do not use units on crystals. Tip 2: A five hit combo. A lot of you may know this. But if you do medium light light light medium you can do 5 hit combo. Tip 3:use your Mastery's wisely. That's all for now.

P.S have a nice day

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    It matches what I knew, which is good. Thanks for sharing, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay. Cheers!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    A medium light light light light 5 hit combo can also be done. What did you actually meant by that?
  • pine_apllepine_aplle Posts: 21
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    A medium light light light light 5 hit combo can also be done. What did you actually meant by that?

The one that I said does a lil more dmg. But you do you.

Have a nice day
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Light, medium, light, light medium and light light, medium, light, medium also work. Starting a 5 hit combo with a light attack is useful when fighting champs like Agent Venom, Rogue, Groot, Karnak, etc. A light attack is obviously quicker than a medium attack and a situation where a champ can shrugg off a parry quicker then they can parry you when you attack with a medium hit, but if you do a light hit they won’t have time to react/parry you.
  • pine_apllepine_aplle Posts: 21
    Hzori wrote: »
    Light, medium, light, light medium and light light, medium, light, medium also work. Starting a 5 hit combo with a light attack is useful when fighting champs like Agent Venom, Rogue, Groot, Karnak, etc. A light attack is obviously quicker than a medium attack and a situation where a champ can shrugg off a parry quicker then they can parry you when you attack with a medium hit, but if you do a light hit they won’t have time to react/parry you.

That's some good info.

Have a nice day
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    @Hzori

I actually did not know that… thanks
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Never pet a burning dog.
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Thanks for good tips & starting discussion with even more info, esp burning dog-I just don’t learn by experience but have to be told.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Wipe front to back. Not back to front.