**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mephisto Vs. Sabertooth

At the start of the fight(first fight) sabertooth kept gaining fury buffs even though the Soul imprisonment was still active.. Is that a bug?

Comments

• Hey there, this would likely be because some of the Fury that Sabretooth gains are actually passive effects (these are represented by an icon without a white border near the Champion's health bar). Mephisto's Soul Imprisonment only prevents active buffs from triggering (these would have a white border around their icon when they trigger). That being said, if Sabretooth were to gain any active Fury buffs while Soul Imprisonment is active, feel free to let us know and we will investigate.
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    Thanks for replying.
    yeah the passive buffs wouldn't be affected by the soul imprisonment but he was gaining the normal buffs with the white edge timer & All
    I'll try to attach a screenshot later today
    Here I attached 3 screenshots showing how it's a buff( I could still steal it with rouge's Sp1)
    Also it was activated regardless of the soul Imp. at the start of the fight then it was activated again even though I used another sp1 to soul imprison him
    @Kabam Zibiit
    & Thanks for your response
    lr3hel2hmgn4.png
    70jtw78c2vjk.png
    rs5a1msnafc7.png
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    I would guess that maybe his soul imprisonment is coded as a 100% ability reduction effect which sabertooth is overcoming by his signature effectively putting him at 235% ability accuracy (135% after the imprisonment). Just a thought.