**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr Voodoo rank 5 unduped ?

Is dr voodoo worth taking to rank 5 unduped?

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    If you're not about prestige and more of how a character functions, then yes. Rank up DV to R5
  • JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    I like him. But his evade seems a bit short even though it was fixed?.
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Thanks for the great replies .
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    He really needs to be awakened to be a beast imo. I would hold off
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I don't think so. Having him duped makes him like a different champ.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    I would but 1st its a must you must awaken him just check out my R 4 I won from arenas
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    qkjjrwmkp8jg.png
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Never rank just to rank. Only when you need to.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    SlySly wrote: »
    Never rank just to rank. Only when you need to.

Just to amplify a bit, this rule applies to rankings for resources that are rare for you. Primarily, rankings that require T4B, T4CC, and T2A. For low players, maybe alphas. I think once you are past the mid-game, every 2* and 3* champ is worth ranking to the max, since it doesn't require any resource that is in short supply. Every 4* champ is worth ranking to rank 3, as long as you have a decent supply of alphas. But once you start spending T4B, that's when this rule kicks in. Only rank when ranking will improve something, or when you need to burn resources that are piling up.

I'm also assuming that ISO is not an issue. It isn't for most players beyond a certain point, but if you're a player that happens to be in a situation where you are getting a lot of new champs and very few dups yet, you might be ISO constrained as well. Once you start duping everything, ISO becomes plentiful.