**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

how i get/need 4tiers for 4stars

how i get 4 tiers.....because i dont know to get i need anyone's help

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    Sounds like you are asking how to get tier 4 basic catalysts. You need three to rank a 4* champion from rank 3 to rank 4. I'm not sure where you are in terms of progress in the game, but there are several ways to get those. There is an arena event that comes along every nine days and you can get one T4B for reaching the 1.1 million point milestone. Beginning players sometimes think that's ridiculous, but veteran players can do that in a couple hours over two days. You can get T4B as rewards for completing Alliance Quests; you need to be in an alliance to do those. High enough ranking can get T4B outright, but you can also buy them from the glory store using the glory points you earn for completing Alliance Quests.

There is also content that offers T4B fragments as rewards, such as the monthly story quest missions. It takes 36000 fragments to make a T4B. The more difficult the content, the more fragments you can earn. The actual story arc missions also offer T4B at the higher chapters. Towards the end game the Realm of Legends, Road to the Labyrinth, and the Labyrinth of Legends offers them as well, although if you could do any of those you probably wouldn't be asking the question.

I would also recommend checking out the youtube content creators for MCOC. Some of them have guides posted for this kind of thing, as well as other questions you might have. Search for tier 4 basic farming. Some of them are dated, but still mostly valid.