**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Halls of healing quests are good, but.....

Halls of healing quests are good to have to earn some potions/revives but what about halls of fortune, I was waiting for them more than anything.

As the gold costs are very high to rank and level up 5stars, I would like to have a way to get gold more, before anyone say arenas, I would like to say I don't have enough time in my life to play arenas, collect battle chips, open them for gold.

So, please give us the halls of fortune!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Well, I don't have a problem with potions/revives, we can get them from quests/4hr crystals/ ROL winter soldier/glory/loyalty etc.....
    But please tell me a constant source of gold other than arenas.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    rahul3038 wrote: »
    Well, I don't have a problem with potions/revives, we can get them from quests/4hr crystals/ ROL winter soldier/glory/loyalty etc.....
    But please tell me a constant source of gold other than arenas.

don't quests give gold? as well as the 4 hr crystals? as well as WS? if you're counting stuff like glory then you can buy gold crystals with units, same as potions
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Players was complaining about Sentinels being added to AQ and saying they hoped kabam was going to give them free potions and resources while they got used to the change.. Now Hall of healing quests have been added.. I'm guessing it has something to do with that..
  • Options
    @danielmath Valid points...but we don't burn potions as fast as gold.
    I had 2.3 mil gold 3 days back, Now I have 200k gold. Because I rank5 my Sparky ( which burnt 1.3mil gold appx), and leveled up my 6 star ( which burnt nearly 800k), So, you think by doing quests, aq/aw, can I get my 2mil gold back say in 10 days??
  • Options
    and don't forget the donations, I have to donate 120K gold, 40K chips (which I get back from aq)....
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    @danielmath Valid points...but we don't burn potions as fast as gold.
    I had 2.3 mil gold 3 days back, Now I have 200k gold. Because I rank5 my Sparky ( which burnt 1.3mil gold appx), and leveled up my 6 star ( which burnt nearly 800k), So, you think by doing quests, aq/aw, can I get my 2mil gold back say in 10 days??

No, but taking someone to rank 5 is happening once, so you don't have to worry about that again. Do you do any arena? my donations are almost 400k gold and 70k BC and i get 0 back from stupid aq lol
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Oh I forgot.. revives have gone from solo events (temporarily replaced with shards)..

Anyway there's an old saying don't look a gift horse in the mouth.. Just sell the extra potions for gold ;-)
  • Options
    Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    stop whining and be grateful
  • Options
    Yes, it happened once and will happen in future, but I need to do some rank-ups for progressing. I need to rank5 my 4 stars or rank3 my 5stars to improve my defense/aq/quest teams, which all require a huge amount of gold again. Maybe the problem is with me, but I am not able to collect enough gold fast.......So, Halls of fortune for every 1-2 months will really help.
  • Options
    @Hulk_Smells I'm not here to whine, I think most are in the same boat as me. If everyone has enough gold, I will accept that I'm not spending enough time as others to collect gold.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Give an inch and they ask for a mile

"Starve them to near death then throw them a few crumbs. They'll be grateful".

^well...at least the smart ones wont
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    At least the halls of healing allows me to spend less glory on potions and more on T1 alphas and T4 Basics.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    So, you think by doing quests, aq/aw, can I get my 2mil gold back say in 10 days??
    This expectation pretty much sums up the “problem”.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @CoatHang3r....I'm not literally asking to give me 2mil gold in 10days lol.....
    I think it's better to have a way which assures you that you get your gold back a bit sooner than how it is now....
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    There is, you do not particpate in that area of the game for whatever reason.
  • Options
    Yea, time is an issue for me, I am a masters student in Computer engineering and I have to do a lot of coding assignments, prepare for tests, do projects etc, So, I can pull time to do my paths in aq/aw and some questing if I get more time. I will stop ranking for quite some days now haha....