**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold bankruptcy

2»

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Ambobo wrote: »
    This is horrendous atleast i have still a life out of mcoc i have job pays better than mcoc,and 800+k rating on this game 1 blade r5 5star,and r5 4 5star,3.5yrs of playing but we need gold not everyone is A grinder
    You have an 800k rating, maxed out champions, are not a grinder, and have a life. It takes gold to get to where you are at so how exactly does this support a lack of gold when you have been able to accomplish all that you have while not being a grinder? Sounds to me like you are proving the opposite of what you are trying to express and gold is sustainable at your level of play, or am i missing something?

As usual you are probably missing something :D
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    This is horrendous atleast i have still a life out of mcoc i have job pays better than mcoc,and 800+k rating on this game 1 blade r5 5star,and r5 4 5star,3.5yrs of playing but we need gold not everyone is A grinder

If you have 800k Rating and you don't have Gold, that's the reason you don't. Most Players that far up aren't struggling for Gold, at least in my findings.

Somehow I am a bit skeptical that you would have a lot of success conducting a survey of gold holdings for the 800k+ playerbase.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited March 2018
    It's sad that every one of these posts have people saying "do arena" when that's not even a fraction of where their original gold came from. The original gold realm awarded like 8-10m something ridiculous like that and with a stockpile like that you'll never get low. We are being punished by so few gold realms because of kabams mistake on not balancing the original gold realm properly so they don't think people need gold because of these anti-gold just do arena fools. Add a gold realm every Sunday, if you don't need it don't run it problem solved......
    edited March 2018
    No offense but it's not worth warranting. Maybe if they increased mastery points, what would you take 6 points out of your build to put into them? And you do realize the first "gold" mastery adds 3 gold at max level while the second is 2%... That's a waste of 6 mastery points.
    Not to mention the 15 stoney cores it costs to even unlock all 6 for 3 addition gold and 2% increase. That is laughable at best and probably the worst decision you can make in this game.
    edited March 2018
    People aren't using the xp ones either... all points are spoken for to be competitive, you are missing the point entirely
  • Ambobo wrote: »
    Need gold increase gold in this game daily gold quest not everyone can do arena!!!spending 3days of worthless tapping!

if you run out of gold without arena, maybe its not that worthless tapping after all
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    If there's a constant gold realm, it'll save everyone's (both grinder & non grinder) time. Grinders can get extra thorugh arena. Others can get a constant minimum.
    Don't know why the grinders are opposed to this, behaving like only they play the game so nobody except them should progress.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

If you have 800k Rating and you don't have Gold, that's the reason you don't. Most Players that far up aren't struggling for Gold, at least in my findings. For once, I agree with Gunner. People have a life. That's fine. That doesn't mean it's unfair that others who have the time and put more in have more Gold. That's how life works. Time+Effort=Reward. If you're at that stage and you're still struggling, I'd suggest looking into what you're doing to keep a steady inflow, and what your spending habits are like.

How excalty did you acquire your findings on 800k plus players an how much gold they have. Did you msg them an ask ?. How many 800k plus players do you know ?.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

If you have 800k Rating and you don't have Gold, that's the reason you don't. Most Players that far up aren't struggling for Gold, at least in my findings.

Somehow I am a bit skeptical that you would have a lot of success conducting a survey of gold holdings for the 800k+ playerbase.

I didn't conduct a study. Lol. Just my encounters with anyone at that stage.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    No arena, no gold. Simple as that.

Most high end allies require enough resources either for map costs or specific champ rank ups for war that arena is a must.

Here's a tip tho.

Only rank up whom will help ur progression. Seems obvious on the surface. But in reality it's a very simple way to keep up on high end alliances. Once ur set on ur core teams, aq, aw atk, aw def, questing, in that order usually; take it easy on ur rank ups. No need to rank up champs u don't need just because u have expiring iso/cats. Sell that stuff. It will come again. You think the big players grind 15 mil in gold from arena? Not all. Alot just sell their expiring iso as it turns red to maintain gold levels.

The longer u play, the more champs u get, growing in star level depending on the time u invest. More 2*, more 2* dupes, 3*s give 3* dupes, more 4*s gives 4* dupes. Eventually u get to about a regular 1k+ iso in ur stash. That's a ready supply of gold u can sell that will replenish it's self with ur next ever more likely dupes u get as u progress.
  • Hey everyone, thanks for providing your feedback! However, there is also an ongoing discussion HERE about the availability of Gold in the Contest.

We realize that while some players feel there aren't enough ways to obtain Gold, others feel there are an abundance of ways to get it. However, the last thing we want is to have the Forum clogged up with endless discussions about the same thing. With this in mind, please add any questions, concerns or comments you have about Gold in the thread linked above. Keeping everything in the same thread will allow us to track everyone’s feedback more easily.

As always, please try to keep the discussion constructive. If you feel there isn’t enough Gold awarded from Events or there are a lack of ways to obtain Gold, try to offer up some ideas on how you feel this could be improved. Alternatively, if you feel there is enough Gold in the game already, please take a moment to explain to other players how you obtain it.
This discussion has been closed.