**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Streak of bad luck

I am going through a long running bad luck. This is not just from premium hero Crystal but from the 4 and 5 star crystals as well. The game has tons of new and very interesting characters with great ultilies and I have not got a single new added character in a long time. Not opened a 4 star from PHC from a long time that I don't even remember now. I hope this inproves because it has just lowered my interest in the game.

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Siabh wrote: »
    I am going through a long running bad luck. This is not just from premium hero Crystal but from the 4 and 5 star crystals as well. The game has tons of new and very interesting characters with great ultilies and I have not got a single new added character in a long time. Not opened a 4 star from PHC from a long time that I don't even remember now. I hope this inproves because it has just lowered my interest in the game.

Get used to it... Kabam loves to fill the crystal with worthless champs. I have been in a rut for months but finally pulled a 5* AA the other day and had an awakening gem for him. Also I duped my 5* Dr Voodoo. You will pull someone worthwhile eventually just got to stick it out until then.
  • Options
    SiabhSiabh Posts: 46
    Just last week I pulled a 5 star cable and now today a 4 star. Just waste of resources after week long of hard work and time spend