**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Testing

Hello everyone. I am starting a youtube channel (you can find it by my user name) and am interested in really testing masteries and trying to determine how they are working. Ever since the game changed from percentage values to ratings, it has been more mysterious the effect putting points in masteries effects combat. Please check out my videos and if you have anything that you would like to test let me know. I have videos on physical resistance mastery and perfect block currently.

Comments

• Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Interesting. I’d love to see a rundown on Inequity. That is one of the most expensive masteries and, by Kabams own admission, it is bugged. Fix was announced, then retracted at the last minute. Apparently it does not scale with the node. Eg, it only reduces base damage. Not the actual damage (150 percent for instance) a node adds to a champ. Which means it’s not very useful where you buy it for, which is end game content. I’m curious how much it actually does reduce damage. Likewise for Resonate. It should all add up to quite a big reduction, especially if you add in Physical resistance (around 50 percent with enough buffs) but I think it doesn’t.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Good luck with your channel.

Unfortunately, this might be closed, since promoting your own channel seems to be against the forum rules...
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Good luck. Always good information to have.