**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elevated support?

I have an issue and have been emailing back and forth with support since yesterday. Everything has been cordial and respectful on both sides. But today, I'm not receiving any replies... Including any messages telling me my ticket is closed. Do we have another route to communicate with support? Is there a way to reach a tier 2 support crew or a supervisor?

I know that the work week will soon be ending and i don't want to be left in the dark all weekend.

Can you help? @kabam miike

Comments

• Well I failed on that tag.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Nobody has heard of a higher tier of support or any other path to help? There's only so much that regular support can do
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Your posts have only been up for 35 minutes...give it time....
  • No reply from support since 10pm yesterday. There has to be a better way to go about this.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Ya, its called the weekend. Let them have a couple days off too.....
  • I know their time zone. I know their working hours. None of my posts (up to this point) were made during their weekend. In fact, my first post emphasized the fact that I knew the weekend was coming. So I guess there was no reason for your reply.

Love to see folks overlook the usefulness of actually reading a post when they think they have an opportunity to be condescending
  • Even with communication from support, not sure why it matters, they r useless and won't fix or do anything to help in anyway. They just use copy, paste replies, find a way to blame u for their bugs and incompetence, and then close the case with nothing being done.
  • Hey Chunkyb! Depending on your situation or request it may take time for them to get it resolved. Give them a bit to look into your issue and get back to you.
This discussion has been closed.