**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aspect of Chaos

DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
Idk how I feel about it yet, but wanted to get this thread going.

Sounds like a fun concept! Time to bring in my 4% Sparky and evade for a while.

Comments

• Options
    Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    It’s very annoying with UnC King Groot coupled with his massive regeneration and his ability to auto block specials. I can’t get an l2 off with guilly to see if it works.
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    knew that is gonna be a pain, nothing always go our way lol
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    what do you mean 'aspect of chaos'?
  • Options
    Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    Its a new node where you switch health for 4 seconds.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    It's a pain took me a few fights to get use to it. You can use it to heal yourself well letting him hurt his own HP or you can mess up and let him go from 2% to 100% xD
  • Options
    Al_ahadAl_ahad Posts: 30
    166nrka18l5d.jpeg
    Any suggestions for this node
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Al_ahad wrote: »
    166nrka18l5d.jpeg
    Any suggestions for this node

heal block champs
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    @Al_ahad I stun locked him with sparky. Ronan would also work...any champ with stun on s1
  • Options
    So far, this has been a fun challenge. Stuck on Glaive and not sure what the best counter is yet, but I've just been breezing through the Nameless fights with Blade + Danger Sense (said someone for the millionth time).
  • Options
    Al_ahadAl_ahad Posts: 30
    Cats73 wrote: »
    @Al_ahad I stun locked him with sparky. Ronan would also work...any champ with stun on s1

Thanks,Hyperion did it well
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Personally I love this node. Brings some new and fun strategies to the table for sure. You can literally take yourself down to barely any health, switch and then just knock them out among many other things. Hope to see this more in the future.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just bring a low health Hulk, take more damage, and on the switch, hit him once and he dies
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Took my rank 5* r4 gr against him... Took many hits to make my health low... Saving l3 for changing health bar.. and then he dead.....
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    The hardest part was keeping track of which life was which midway through, to know when to burn and when to stall.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Dude King Groot in Master and Uncollected is going to suckkkkkkk lol.
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    It's definitely a fun and engaging node and love it. Keeps you on your toes.

But wait for someone to start a thread on how unfair it is, that it's BS and how they can't beat it. SMH
  • Options
    @Crusher saving for L3 is brilliant, wish I’d planned that. Getting the timing down was tough but that would’ve solved my problems.

On the flip side of the Uncollected quest - I thought KG was by far the most annoying node to manage, and 3.2 is gonna give me 4/40 team some problems when I try to 100%. That said, it was definitely fun - cheers, Kabam.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Yup this event quest had some fun and challenging nodes...I learned to intercept against Glaive and will have to do it again against guilly.
  • Options
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Any of you guys notice the fight against Hyperion that it doesn't feel like you specials are gaining 400% damage?

Yeah I don’t think it was giving 400% on specials. Modok must’ve hit him with 6 L1 and he was still at 60%. Next I took in SL and with a combo of 25 an L2 usually does 20k so it should’ve done about 100k and that didn’t even KO him
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Just need to take advantage of the switching - build to L3, let him beat you down to very low health, once he switches, L3 him, you win.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Any of you guys notice the fight against Hyperion that it doesn't feel like you specials are gaining 400% damage?

Yeah I don’t think it was giving 400% on specials. Modok must’ve hit him with 6 L1 and he was still at 60%. Next I took in SL and with a combo of 25 an L2 usually does 20k so it should’ve done about 100k and that didn’t even KO him

But every power bar he gains makes him shut down ability accuracy 5% a time, and the rate he gains power I think he just nerfs SL combo metre.

Same happened to me, took about 3 specials 2s and a special 1 lol
  • Options
    I used magik and power locked him the entire time
  • Options
    SavageJoeSavageJoe Posts: 134
    edited April 2018
    The King Groot is the easiest with this node. Use a Magik or some kind of mystic (assuming you have MD), parry to knock off his furies, in turn gaining energy. Get a 3rd special ready. Let him beat you around a bit and when the health changes, trigger the sp3 and it's game over. I beat him with 2 hits last fight lol
  • Options
    What I don't understand is it switches health bars but instead it switches hp% not actually health.
    So if he has 100k hp 10% would be 10k
    But I have a max of say 15k to 10% would be about 1.5k. So then should you mess up and die right as he gets your 100% health bar and you get his 2% bar. Why does he get his like 99k health? If health bars switched it should be he only gets your 15k health
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    N
    What I don't understand is it switches health bars but instead it switches hp% not actually health.
    So if he has 100k hp 10% would be 10k
    But I have a max of say 15k to 10% would be about 1.5k. So then should you mess up and die right as he gets your 100% health bar and you get his 2% bar. Why does he get his like 99k health? If health bars switched it should be he only gets your 15k health

No ot shouldnt...
    As it states you switch bars not actual HP. The bars a a Percentage based meter.
    Therefore on switch the percentages of health switch.
    If it stated switch hit points you would be correct.