**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problem with War seasons crystals

The rewards from 10 War seasons crystals can be very different from an unlucky and lucky opening, it can be from half t2a to 2 fully formed t2a’s. That difference is so massive, probadly months of grinding and it is very unfair when players in a same rank get far different rewards. Instead of giving out crystals, war season rewards should give a set amount of t2a and t5b so that players’ progression does not base too much on luck.

Comments

• CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Some of my teammates got 42 k t2 alphas... And I got 7k t2 alphas.... Very disappointed at that time. ...... But not regretting because maybe in future I will get more and they will get nothing...
    This is what how the games works..... working as intended...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    That's not a bug. It's RNG. That's how the Crystals work.
  • Yeah, them's the breaks. I didn't get a whole lot of t2 alpha pieces from the War Crystals (8k to be exact). Also only pulled 6k in t5bc pieces. Granted that was only 4 War Crystals so I didn't expect the world from the 1st season. Hopefully we rank higher than Gold 2 in Season 2 and I'll get more next run. Just the luck of the draw. Like the Blade Crystals. One player in my Alliance saved the most 5* shards out of anyone and didn't pull him once. Another player pulled him (I $**T you not) 4x in a row.